The Alpine Estate
These two chalets are incredible on their own but together as The Alpine Estate, they are unparalleled!
The Alpine estate is one of the most luxurious ski retreats to be found anywhere in the Alpes. The combination of chalets Norte and Sirocco provides a vast array of facilities in over 1,500 sqm of residence. Perched high above Verbier The Alpine Estate offers beautiful views over the village and mountain ranges below from large south facing terraces.
Designed and constructed using traditional materials combined with the vision of a leading interior designer has created an interior that defines luxury. The ten deluxe en suite bedrooms can sleep up to 22 guests and are all individually designed each with an en suite and private balcony. The dining table in Sirocco can be extended to sit up to 20 guests, giving you plenty of room to dine as a group.
The ground floor of each chalet contains a large Spa, wellness area and cinema. These extensive spaces give you access to two swimming pools, two saunas, two steam rooms, multiple massage rooms and an outdoor Jacuzzi.
On the lower ground floor is located the wine cellar with windows onto the pool, the ski and boot room and then access to the private garage with parking spaces for 5 vehicles.
The most extraordinary retreat we have had the pleasure of staying in!
- Two Indoor Pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Indoor Jacuzzi
- Two Saunas
- Three massage rooms
- Fitness Centre
- Two Steam Rooms / Hammams
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Two Wine Caves
- Open Fireplaces
- Two Ski Room
- Two Private Cinemas
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 1 x 1 Bedroom apartment (sleeps 2) with shower room
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to piste: 4 min. drive to Carrefour
- Distance to lifts: 7 min. drive to the Medran
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel and the cost of food and drink
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper on six nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Fresh flowers
- Dedicated chauffeur and vehicle from 08:00 - 01:00 (1 x 7 seater vehicle)
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 60,000 CHF security deposit is required two weeks prior to arrival
- A 25,000 CHF service deposit is required two weeks prior to arrival
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.