No. 14 Verbier
An instant success when this previous hotel was converted to a “boutique” style chalet. The pool, spa, staff are geared up to look after you. Ideal for corporate weekends.
No.14 is one of the largest and most luxurious chalets available to rent in the highly acclaimed and prestigious ski resort of Verbier, Switzerland.
Sleeping up to 26 people, it has 13 elegant bedrooms. Unlike many of Verbier′s hotels and chalets, No.14 is also available for weekend stays as well as reverse weekends (Sunday to Thursday), which proves very popular for corporate breaks.
A mix of traditional timber and stone is complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings.
One of the highlights at No.14 is the spa, which has a large state of the art swim spa with Jacuzzi, steam room and cold plunge pool, all in the coolest grey stone. In addition, there is also an expansive decked terrace from where you can admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, from one of the comfy sun loungers!
For those who like their movies, No.14 boasts a home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of toys and games for the children.
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, kitted out with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone. Bedroom No.14 is exceptional; located on the top floor and open to the eaves, the views from either the freestanding bath or the cedar hot tub on the balcony are staggering. Amongst the other bedrooms are two further suites and family rooms with interconnecting doors.
A dedicated and experienced team of professionals are on hand to ensure you have the most relaxing and stress-free holiday. Most have worked in Verbier for at least one season and some for several years. The chefs have cooked in some of the leading restaurants in the world. Menus are carefully designed to cater for all tastes and diets and any special requests are always gratefully received. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Some guests like to use the private dining room for special events, such as wine tasting or après drinks. Or if you're looking to enjoy an adult dining zone, with more seclusion, this is a wonderful alternative to the main family dining space in the open plan lounge area.
Although only a seven minute walk from the Place Centrale, there is always a chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you in and around Verbier, any time of the day or night.
- Large state of the art swim spa with Jacuzzi
- Outdoor hot tub
- Cold plunge pool
- Steam room / hammam
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Private cinema
- Chauffeured 4x4 (24 hours)
- Private parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
- 2 x Super king suites with en suite bathrooms
- 10 x Super king/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- General manager
- Operations manager
- Front of house manager
- Head chef
- 2 x Sous chefs
- 6 x General assistants
- Chauffeur service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: 4 minute drive (Medran) / 1 minute drive (Savoleyres)
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minute drive / 7 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines and Champagne
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.