No. 14 Verbier
An instant success when this previous hotel was converted to a “boutique” style chalet. The pool, spa, staff are geared up to look after you. Ideal for corporate weekends.
No.14 is one of the largest and most luxurious chalets available to rent in the highly acclaimed and prestigious ski resort of Verbier, Switzerland. Sleeping up to 26 people in thirteen elegant bedrooms, No.14 can be taken on an exclusive use basis but is also available for individual room bookings during most weeks of the season. Unlike many of Verbier′s hotels and chalets, No.14 is also available for weekend stays as well as reverse weekends (Sunday to Thursday).
Combining years of knowledge of Verbier, the owner has teamed up with one of Verbier′s leading architects and one of London′s leading interior designers; giving results that are stylish yet understated. A mix of traditional timber and stone is complimented by the highest quality fixtures and fittings. All furniture has been custom made in London.
One of the highlights here is the spa which has a 10m pool, steam room, cold plunge pool and large jacuzzi, all in the coolest grey stone. In addition, there are treatment rooms for all kinds of massage and beauty treatments. There is also an expansive decked terrace from where you can admire the stunning views of the Grand and Petit Combin, either from one of the comfy sun loungers or from the warmth of the large cedar hot tub - a glass of vintage champagne in hand! For those who like their movies, No.14 boasts a home cinema with an oversized U shaped sofa. This room also has the latest games consoles and a selection of toys and games for the children.
All the bedrooms are beautifully furnished and each has a stylish bathroom, kitted out with Dornbracht fittings and various different types of Italian stone. Bedroom No.14 is exceptional; located on the top floor and open to the eaves, the views from either the freestanding bath or the cedar hot tub on the balcony are staggering. Amongst the other bedrooms are two further suites and family rooms with interconnecting doors.
Fourteen dedicated and experienced professionals are on hand to ensure you have the most relaxing and stress-free holiday. Most have worked in Verbier for at least one season and some for several years. The chefs have cooked in some of the leading restaurants in the world. Menus are carefully designed to cater for all tastes and diets and any special requests are always gratefully received. A delicious breakfast kicks off the day, traditional afternoon tea is also served daily and a well balanced 4-course dinner with canapés and petit fours is served 6 nights a week. Two managers know Verbier inside and out and have a wealth of information which they are always happy to share with you. Nothing is ever too much trouble. Massages or other treatments can be organised at any time with the in house masseuse.
Although only a seven-minute walk from the Place Centrale, there is always a chauffeured 4x4 vehicle to take you in and around Verbier, any time of the day or night.
- 10m indoor pool
- 2 x Outdoor Hot Tubs
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Cold Plunge Pool
- Steam Room / Hammam
- 2 x Massage room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Cinema
- Chauffeured 4x4 (24 hours)
- Private Parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom and cedar hot tub
- 2 x Super-king suites with en suite bathrooms
- 10 x Super-king/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- General Manager
- Operations Manager
- Front of House Manager
- Head Chef
- 2 x Sous Chefs
- 6 x General Assistants
- Chauffeur service (24hrs)
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive (Medran) / One minute drive (Savoleyres)
- Distance to resort centre: Two minute drive / Seven minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Complimentary house Champagne
- Dinner on six nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Resort only
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements may apply
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.