The fact that it is owned and frequently used by Sir Richard Branson leave no further explanation required of the quality and standards offered when you stay here
The Verbier Lodge forms part of Sir Richard Branson’s exclusive Virgin Limited Edition portfolio and is truly magnificent. This stunning nine-bedroom chalet accommodating a total of 24 guests is located in Verbier, Switzerland, one of the Alps' most exclusive resorts and one of Europe’s hottest ski spots. Situated on a quiet road just 250m from the main ski lifts and backing onto one of the returning pistes, The Lodge is in a perfect location for the slopes.
Verbier is not only the ideal choice for a luxury ski holiday - it is also the perfect Alpine Summer escape. The resort is home to a well-equipped sports centre, with large indoor and outdoor swimming pools, squash and tennis facilities and a professional covered ice rink. There are golf courses galore in the area, unrivalled paragliding and endless biking and hiking trails for all abilities.
Here is a taster of some of the facilities you can enjoy at The Lodge -
It’s certainly time to let your hair down in the party room! You can shoot some pool or dance the night away to thumping tunes all underneath a twinkling disco ball. If you want to take it easy you can pop on a film for you and your friends or family while you enjoy a few drinks from the bar.
Indoor pool and Jacuzzi
Relax those aching muscles in the 12-person Jacuzzi after a day out – it’s heaven! Or just refresh yourself with a dip in The Lodge's 9m heated indoor pool.
If you want to relax at the end of the day you can let off some steam in the steam room. It’s also a great way to purify your skin.
Need a little more stamina? Visit the gym and work out on the treadmill, bike, cross-trainer and free weights station. There is even a plasma screen TV, DVD player and music system to keep you entertained.
Spa treatment room
After an active day on the slopes or hiking in the mountains, there’s a good chance your muscles will be aching after all that effort. Relax and unwind with a treatment in the Virgin Touch Spa in the capable hands of the resident beauty therapist; ask for a detailed list of all our treatments. Treatments are not included in the normal rates.
There’s no better way to enjoy a meal than to gather around the large dining table for some good food and good company. After dinner, you can toast a few marshmallows on the log fireplace or sink into large comfy sofas with a nice cup of hot chocolate before bed…or even something stronger if you like, and enjoy the amazing views through the glass sliding doors leading out to the terrace.
You can enjoy the fresh mountain air on the terrace, or even enjoy some bubbles in the Jacuzzi. In summer there’s also a BBQ and bar area and there’s even croquet on the lawn.
- "Ski In" access
- Private indoor pool
- Full spa facilities
- Extensive wine cellar
- Private gym
- Large Jacuzzi pool
- Private cinema and games area
- 2 x Double master suites with en suite facilities
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite facilities
- 6 x Double/twin rooms with en suite facilities
- 1 x Bunk toom (sleeps 6) with en suite shower room
15 Experienced Staff Including -
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chefs
- Chalet hosts
- Massage therapist
- 24 hour chauffeur
- Distance to piste: Ski-in
- Distance to lifts: 250m
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children’s lunch and supper on 6 days
- Champagne and canapés on arrival
- Dinner on 6 nights
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines
- One staff night off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Private 24-hour resort driving service
- Fresh flowers and daily newspapers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- The rates stated only apply when the total number of guests at The Lodge exceeds 18.
- During the winter season, the additional weekly rate for a child aged 6-21 is CHF 550 and for a young adult aged 12-18 the rate is CHF 880 assuming they sleep in the bunk room.
- The bunkroom sleeps a maximum of 6, although if preferred we can accommodate children or young adults in some of the parents’ rooms
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.