Chalet Bella Coola
Bella Coola is a lavish and grand chalet that has works of art from all around the world. It oozes sophistication and is the ideal ski retreat for relaxing.
Bella Coola is set back from the road surrounded by garden in the heart of Verbier. Just a few minutes from centre of the village and the main lift stations, this 550 sqm chalet is the ideal spot for a magical winter holiday in the Alps.
Three of the bedrooms feed off the cosy snug with TV, perfect for the children to watch a movie before bedtime. There are two double bedrooms with French windows out onto the terrace, allowing the light to flood in as well as en suite bathrooms with separate showers.
Also off this floor you can access the breath-taking colonial-style spa and wellness area. Bright and airy, imposing columns surround the indoor pool, whilst romantic drapes frame the floor to ceiling French windows. Glass-filled archways separate the pool from the spacious pool bar creating the perfect setting to relax and socialise in. There is also a Turkish hammam and shower off this room.
Enjoy a wonderful ambience on the first floor which is dedicated to the living and dining areas. Large sofas and comfy arm chairs surround the central fireplace, whilst there is an additional TV snug area adorned with furs and cushions. The double height sliding doors open out onto a spacious terrace where you can take in wonderful views of the Petit Combin mountain range. In the early evening as the last rays dip behind the tips of the trees the living area provides the perfect retreat for a warm, cosy aperitif in front of the fire. A central bar area separates the living area from the grand dining table and open plan kitchen.
- 550 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool
- Turkish Hammam
- Pool bar
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Home cinema System
- Extensive wine cellar
- Garage parking
- 1 x Master bedroom suite with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/Double bedroom with en suite shower room and kitchenette
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to piste: 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk or 5 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Chef and host(s) serving daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Chef and host(s) serving dinner on 6 nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeur with 1 x 7 seater vehicle (restricted to resort travel only due to local licence restrictions) operating from 8am until 1am daily
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food & drink costs, payable in resort plus TVA
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A 25,000 CHF security deposit and CHF 25,000 services deposit is required two weeks before arrival
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.