A stylish chalet that offers plenty of space and an excellent level of service. As properties go, this is a light and bright and you are sure to have a wonderful Alpine experience.
Chalet Delormes occupies one of Verbier’s most impressive locations. Nestled in the exclusive L’Hameau development surrounded by garden, the chalet is in a prime position just 100m from the Le Rouge piste and a short stroll from the beginner nursery slopes. A luxurious spacious private home, Chalet Delormes has every comfort you could possibly wish for from your hideaway in the mountains.
Sleeping 15 people in 7 individually designed bedrooms, this standalone luxury chalet is one of a kind. All the bedrooms have either en suite or private shower/bathrooms. Traditional materials have been combined with the artistic vision of the owner to create a sumptuous chalet where no attention to detail has been spared.
You enter the chalet into a spacious hallway. On this floor is the well-equipped ski room and an additional guest w.c. Beautiful furnishings, sumptuous textures and minimalist, contemporary design create an impressive master bedroom. Floor to ceiling French windows open out onto to a shared terrace where the views are simply breath-taking. The impressive en-suite bathroom has his and her sinks, a large free standing bath and separate shower. There is a further twin/double bedroom with an en-suite bathroom and French windows opening out onto the terrace.
The main living area is located on the second floor. Sliding doors open out onto the large terrace allowing natural light to flood in. Focused around the large stone fireplace, the careful design has created an elegant and sophisticated space, perfect for entertaining. Overlooking the dining area is the fully equipped kitchen which has been finished to the highest standard. Also on this floor is a twin double bedroom and a bunk room sleeping 2 people. These bedrooms share a contemporary en-suite bathroom. A small stair case leads of the kitchen area to the mezzanine double bedroom situated in the eaves. This bedroom has an en-suite shower room.
One of the highlights of the chalet is the wellness area which is located on the ground floor. An indoor hot tub, sauna and rain showers provide ultimate relaxation. You can also find your way out to the spacious sunny garden from this floor. As well as the spa there is a TV and games room. A pool table and dart board provide endless entertainment, whilst the large L shaped sofa provides the perfect spot to relax and unwind in front of the fire. There is a small kitchen and bar area. Also on this floor is a twin/double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and French windows which open out onto the lovely sunny garden. There is also a children’s bunk room sleeping three which has a private shower room.
The chalet is normally provided with a dedicated driver service when sold on a full service catered basis.
- Close to piste
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Wood Fire
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom with shared en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 2) with shared en suite bathroom
- 1 x bunk room (sleeps 3) with private shower room
- Concierge Service
- Experienced Chef
- 2 Hosts/Hostesses
- Driver Service
- Distance to piste: 100m
- Distance to lifts: Four minute drive (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: Place Centrale - Six minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first two days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on six days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on six evenings
- Four course dinner on six evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on six evenings
- Evening turn down service on six evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 15,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.