The perfect bolthole in a fabulous resort, its hard to beat the location of this sophisticated yet charming chalet.
This lovely two-bedroom chalet apartment is in an ideal position just off Place Centrale in the heart of Verbier. It has recently been renovated to an exceptional standard using reclaimed untreated wood to give the chalet a cosy atmosphere.
The kitchen and bathrooms also feature reclaimed wood combined with modern fixtures and fittings. Chalet Hickory has a master bedroom with a super-king double bed and an en suite bathroom with jacuzzi bath, two basins and separate shower. The second bedroom has a king size bed and it has an ingenious cupboard that opens to provide a third bed, making it ideal for 3 children. This bedroom also has an en suite shower room. The living room has comfy, soft seating and a large open fire with stone surround. The open plan kitchen is fully equipped and the dining table easily seats six people.
The chalet benefits from a shared 8m indoor pool and sauna. There is also a dedicated parking space provided for guests.
Chalet Hickory is offered on a self-catered basis which includes daily cleaning and a 24-hour driver service. The concierge team are happy to help with a welcome shop and deliveries from the various restaurants, wine merchants and delis in Verbier.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Central location
- Shared 8m Pool
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Two underground parking spaces
- 1 x Super-king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x King-size bedroom with en suite shower room (additional fold out single bed possible)
- 24 hour driver service
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally Located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome hamper
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Midweek towel change
- Bamford bath and beauty products
- 24 hour resort driver service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of CHF 3,000 will be taken 1 weeks prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.