Stylish, sophisticated and chic.... oh and centrally located with plenty of outside space!! The perfect property for anyone looking for a self catered apartment.
Chalet Rosalp 3 is a beautiful three-bedroom apartment in the heart of Verbier, built in 2015. The property is in the exclusive Residence Rosalp development, which is perfectly located opposite the world-famous Fer a Cheval and a mere 100m from the Medran lift station. Verbier's bars, shops and restaurants are right on your doorstep.
The open-plan living room and kitchen has large French windows that open out onto an Alpine Garden and large south-facing terrace, which is a perfect spot to enjoy the late afternoon sunshine. All three bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms. One of the bedrooms is a bespoke quad bunk room and is ideal for children.
The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style, with aged oak wooden floors and panelling. As part of the Rosalp development there is access to residents-only private spa facilities with jacuzzi, sauna, hammam, gym and massage treatment room.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Centrally located
- Close to lifts
- Terrance and outdoor space
- Underground parking space
- 24 hour driving service
- 1 x King bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- 24 hour driver service
- Daily housekeeping
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres (Medran)
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome hamper
- Daily housekeeping
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Midweek towel change
- Bamford bath and beauty products
- 24 hour resort driver service
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 weeks prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.