A great chalet for families or groups of friends! Modern touches combine with traditional materials for a chic and unique feel, and service levels are top draw as well!
The outstanding Chalet Petiti is nestled in Verbier’s exclusive Swedish quarter. Split over four floors this impressive property sleeps 8 people in four generous double bedrooms all with en-suite facilities. This unique property is beautiful decorated throughout with a modern South African influence, mixed masterfully with the traditional aged wood and natural stone floors typical of Swiss chalets. Throughout the property is adorned with beautiful and striking pieces of art. Sumptuous fabrics and furnishing are found all through this alluring property.
The main entrance to the chalet opens out onto the top floor, into the extremely spacious living and dining room, kitchen and bar. A striking room with double high open ceiling and double high sliding windows leading to the wonderful balcony. The living area is focused around the large stone open fireplace, surrounded by a sumptuous sofa and arm chairs, the ideal spot for enjoying a drink fixed by our host from the bar with our delicious canapés in front of a roaring fire. Ten guests can comfortably enjoy exquisite dinners around the dining table.
Take the stairs down to the second floor where three individually decorated en-suite double bedrooms are located. Each bedroom has a distinctive design and colour scheme with sleek modern en suite bathrooms. The three bedrooms share a large sun drenched south facing terrace, the prefect spot to relax and take in the stunning mountain views. The outdoor hot tub can be accessed from this terrace too. Also on this floor is the private laundry room and large ski and boot room.
Moving down to ground floor, there is the fabulous master suite. A true haven of relaxation and serenity, this bedroom is luxuriously decorated with sumptuous fabrics, high vaulted ceilings, a fire place, large en-suite bathroom with separate shower, walk in wardrobe, access to the outdoor hot tub and private terrace. After a hard day on the slopes retreat to the spa to relax and unwind. From the in-chalet spa you can access the outdoor hot tub and there is a lovely hammam and massage treatment room.
Hidden away on the lower ground floor there is the generous cinema and games room. A large L shaped sofa and cushions surround the flat making it the ideal spot to catch up on the latest movies after dinner. The chalet is wired throughout with the wireless audio system Sonos. Each bedroom has a flat screen TV, the TV in the living area has Sky TV and Apple TV and Apple TV is also available in the cinema room.
There is one outdoor parking space and the chalet is normally provided with a 24 hour 4x4 driver service when sold on a fully catered basis. The chalet is sold on a catered basis only.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hammam/steam room
- Massage treatment room
- TV/ Games room
- Cinema room
- Wine cave
- Open fireplace
- Ski room with boot warmer
- South facing balcony
- 1 x Master suite with en suite bathroom
- 3 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Complimentary ski instructor for the first 2 days of your stay
- Daily housekeeping service
- Daily cooked and continental breakfast served by your breakfast cook and host
- Afternoon tea on 6 days
- Pre-dinner canapés served with champagne on 6 evenings
- 4 course dinner on 6 evenings (staff have one evening off)
- Early children’s supper on 6 evenings
- Evening turn down service on 6 evenings
- Selection of complimentary house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (3 bottles of house spirits)
- Mid-week towel change
- Robes, slippers and toiletries
- Hairdryers in every bathroom
- Dedicated in-resort 4 x 4 driving service from 08:00 - 01:00
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 15,000 security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Chalet Bella Coola
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.