Fleur de Lin
Fleur de Lin is a stylish family friendly apartment in a central location in Verbier
Fleur de Lin is a contemporary four bedroom family friendly apartment in a prime location in Verbier. With just a five minute walk to both the lifts and the array of restaurants in the heart of Verbier this is a popular luxury ski holiday residence.
The luxury apartment is located all on one level on the first floor of the building with stunning alpine views. On entering Fleur de Lin you are welcomed into a modern open plan living, dining and kitchen area with elegant furnishings and plenty of alpine character. There is a wonderful large dining table that seats up to ten people comfortably and a spacious lounge to sit back and relax by the fireplace with your warming whiskey.
The four bedrooms; a master double, two double bedrooms and a bunkroom, all have en suite facilities and have been stylishly designed. The master double and bunkroom have the added benefit of access to a shared terrace.
To create that full alpine luxury ski holiday experience Fleur de Lin also has a sauna for relaxing those tired limbs after a day on the slopes.
- Central location
- Wood burning fireplace
- Private laundry facilities
- 1 x Master double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balcony access
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony access
- Concierge service
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute walk to Médran
- Distance to resort centre: 5 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 55km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 160km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- End of stay clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 5,000 Security deposit is required 2 weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.