The chalet has taken luxury to new levels in Zermatt. A cracking spa, top service and convenient location. You can't do much better in this stunning resort.
In Zermatt luxury attained a new peak with the 7 Heavens development. Switzerland’s most famous alpine village is the backdrop for one of the most prestigious chalet developments in the Alps. Chalet Aconcagua is one of seven sumptuous chalets that comprise the 7 Heavens project. The sparkling Zermatt could not be adorned with more brilliant gems.
Chalet Aconcagua is ideally located at the very heart of the village, in immediate proximity to the shopping, night life and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short stroll from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes.
The chalet benefits from a very comfortable and impressive living and dining area located on the top floor of the chalet with high old wood beamed ceilings. Picture windows open onto the balcony and perfectly frame the enchanting panoramic views beyond. Step into your very own private spa and wellness area on the top floor and you will be transformed into another world. There is a large indoor hot tub and hammam. The interior architecture and furnishing are befitting of this world class development. The sumptuous and elegant furnishings and fixtures create a warm refined atmosphere in which to unwind in front of the fire and savour the infinite enjoyment of relaxing after wonderful days on the slopes never tiring of the ever-changing mountain scenery.
There are two master bedrooms, both have wonderful views of the mountain and face south west. The main master bedroom has a dressing area and en suite bathroom and the other master bedroom has an en suite shower room. Also on this floor, there is the cinema room where you can gather to watch the latest movie on the big screen. The first floor is home to three further bedrooms; a double bedroom with dressing room, en suite bathroom and balcony, a double bedroom which can also be configured as a twin with en suite shower room and balcony, and a quad bunk room sleeping 4 with en suite shower room.
The 7 Heavens share an impressive entrance leading into the lobby and central living room where guests are invited to relax and unwind. There is also a state of the art gym with all the latest equipment as well as a grand cigar lounge.
Chalet Aconcagua can be rented in conjunction with Chalet Elbrus to sleep a combined total of 24 people in 10 en suite bedrooms. All guests can eat together in one of the properties.
We were blown away by this wonderful chalet, the incredible service, and the stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Heaven!
- Close proximity to lifts
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- TV and Playroom
- Shared cigar room
- Shared gym
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en-suite shower room
- Chalet Manager
- Two hosts/hostesses
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: One minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on six nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Arrival and departure electric taxi from Zermatt train station
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arrange
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A CHF 35,000 security deposit is required on payment of final balance
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.