Newly renovated in 2022 Chalet Elbrus is a stylish alpine ski chalet with a wonderful spa, gym, hot tub, cinema and pizza oven.
Newly renovated in 2022, Chalet Elbrus is ideally located at the very heart of Zermatt, within walking distance to shopping, night life and the main railway station. The Sunnegga funicular is only a short walk from the chalet and whisks you directly up to the ski slopes.
Chalet Elbrus is one of seven luxury chalets that make up the 7 Heavens project. The collection of chalets share a magnificent entrance hall, which leads through a lobby to a central living room where your party can unwind with a drink from the bar or make use of the excellent gym facilities.
Sleeping up to 12 people, set out over five luxurious floors Chalet Elbrus balances authentic and traditional materials with contemporary furnishings and ultra-modern design. This stunning chalet has an impressive living and dining area with floor to ceiling windows, letting in the extraordinary views.
Each of the elegant bedrooms offer a perfect haven for those looking to relax after a busy day on the slopes. The property has two master double bedrooms, two twin / double bedrooms and a children's bunk room (sleeping four guests). For those looking for the ultimate relaxation guests can indulge in their very own private spa and wellness area. There is a large indoor hot tub, plunge pool and sauna.
Chalet Elbrus can be rented in conjunction with Chalet Acongagua to sleep a combined total of 22 people in 10 en suite bedrooms. All guests can eat together in one of the properties.
- Close proximity to lifts
- Plunge pool
- Indoor hot tub
- TV room
- Pizza oven
- Ski room with boot warmers
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 2 x Twin/double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite shower room
- Chalet manager
- Experienced chef
- Distance to lifts: 1 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 3 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and bar drinks
- Airport transfers
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Airport transfers not included but can be arranged
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Food & drink will be charged extra at cost plus TVA
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A CHF 35,000 security deposit is required on payment of final balance
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.