With spectacular Matterhorn views, this modern penthouse is a great base for a holiday in Zermatt.
The Christiania Penthouse in Zermatt, part of the exclusive new Christiania development in the heart of this incredible Swiss resort, is alpine luxury at its finest. The luxury Penthouse features a large and spacious open plan living room and dining room, cinema room, a private sauna and access to a shared gym within the building.
Benefiting from a fantastic central location in Zermatt, you are just 500m from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift which gives direct access to the main ski area. The ski area links in to Cervinia, Italy with incredible mountain vistas and of course the infamous and iconic Matterhorn.
The bedrooms in the Christiania Penthouse are set over two floors and can be configured either as doubles or twins for maximum flexibility. The master bedroom also boasts mountain views, a fireplace, walk-in wardrobe and huge terrace.
- 530 sqm
- Shared gym
- Wood burning fireplace
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- South-facing balconies
- 1 x Master Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 2 x Double/Twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- 3 x Double/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two Hosts
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to lifts: Eight minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper on six nights
- Champagne and canapés on five nights
- Dinner on six nights
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner, beers and soft drinks
- Complimentary drinks tray (three bottles of house spirits)
- Evening turn down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Private ski instructor on two days (Monday and Tuesday)
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- One staff night off per week
- One complimentary in resort taxi on the arrival and departure day to the property
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 7,500 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.