A perfect larger chalet option for corporate groups, family or friends to enjoy and make the most this stunning resort. The pool is a welcome treat after a hard day on the slopes!
Chalet Shalimar is a tranquil haven tucked away in Winkelmatten, just a 15 minute stroll away from Zermatt's town centre and a ten minute walk from the nearest ski gondola. From its fantastic location advanced skiers can even ski back in to the property via off piste. The ten bedroom property is ideal for large families or corporate groups travelling together. It is made up of two chalet-apartments: Chalet Elena and Chalet Alex which can also be booked individually for smaller groups.
Guests can enjoy the spectacular Matterhorn views from the sprawling balconies surrounding Chalet Shalimar, providing the perfect location for pre-dinner drinks. Step back inside to warmth of the roaring fire in the living room, a large open plan space with high vaulted ceilings and double-height windows providing direct views of the mountains. For those looking for an escape, there are two cosy TV rooms on the top floor, great for keeping the children entertained or having a movie night.
The property boasts an impressive spa on the lower ground floor with an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam, relaxation area and massage room.
- 866 sqm
- Indoor Pool
- Massage Room
- Wood Fireplace
- TV and Games Room
- South Facing Balconies
- 10 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in via off piste (advanced skiers, snow permitting)
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute electro taxi drive or 15 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- One complimentary in resort taxi on the arrival and departure day to the property
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 13,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.