A unique experience for friends or family with this ski-in/ski-out catered apartment. With excellent service and access to an indoor pool and spa facilities you will not be disappointed!
Chalet Alex is on the top two floors of Chalet Shalimar which is located in the Winkematten area of Zermatt. Although technically an apartment, the high vaulted ceilings of the living and dining areas makes the space feel more like a free standing chalet. The large living area is comfortable and welcoming, ideal for family gatherings in the evening around the roaring fireplace. The huge sliding doors open out onto the spacious balcony, providing dramatic Matterhorn views.
The property sleeps up to 12 guests across six en suite bedrooms. All the bedrooms have their own balconies and the two master bedrooms benefit from unobstructed views of the Matterhorn and mountains beyond.
The lower ground floor of the building is home to the shared spa area. There is an indoor swimming pool, sauna, hammam and massage room which is shared with Chalet Elena which is situated on the floor above.
Chalet Alex is a 15 minute walk into the centre of Zermatt and only ten minutes from the closest gondola. Advanced skiers can take an off-piste route back to the property.
- 480 sqm
- Close Proximity To Slopes
- Shared Spa (Swimmng Pool, Steam Room & Sauna)
- Massage Room
- Wood Fireplace
- 6 x Twin/Double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in via off piste (advanced skiers, snow permitting)
- Distance to lifts: 10 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute electro taxi ride or 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Pre-arrival shopping service (additional cost)
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid-week towel change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- One complimentary in resort taxi on the arrival and departure day to the property
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 8,000 Security Deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.