Chalet Les Perles
Ideal for a large family trip or even a corporate event, the location is impressive yet tranquil and accessible. Zermatt is a number 1 resort in our eyes, so sit back and put your feet up while you are all completely indulged by your chalet team!
Les Perles consists of four self-standing chalets, located within ten metres of each other making them a perfect retreat for a larger group of up to 34 guests; they offer a total of 17 double bedrooms. Each of these four is a luxurious free standing three storey independent chalet with four bedrooms (in Ibron, Castor and Pollux) or five bedrooms (in Gemini). Their location provides the best of both worlds: spectacular views and easy access. Side by side, tucked against a beautiful hillside, the numerous balconies and large terraces give you bird′s eye views of the village and the surrounding mountains, encompassing all three of Zermatt′s ski areas. Yet access is easy: 200m from the Matterhorn Express base lift station and resort run there is a street level tunnel which leads you to a lift (elevator) built inside the mountain, from the top of which there is a gentle 2 minute walk to the property. Skis and boots can be left in the tunnel′s ski-room. Although it does not have a Matterhorn view, the chalets are bathed in sun as soon as it emerges. Castor and Pollux are mirror images of each other sharing one structural wall, Gemini is self-standing just a few feet away.
Each chalet has been tastefully decorated, delicately combining an Alpine, cosy and contemporary finish, with liberal use of wood and stone. It has all the latest technology with flat-screen TVs, more than a hundred satellite channels, fireplaces and geothermal heating to reduce the chalet′s carbon foot-print as much as possible.
The chalets each enjoy the use of their own unique private outdoor hot-tub surrounded by snow (in the winter) perfect to relax and enjoy the view (or the stars) after a long day in the mountains. In addition there is a sauna located in chalet Gemini.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Rotating fireplace
- Ski room
- Study area
- Jacuzzi bath
- Gemini: 1 x Double master bedroom with en suite bathroom. 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Castor: 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Pollux: 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Ibron 4 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- Experienced host
- Experienced chef
- Resort manager
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk to Matterhorn Express
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minute walk
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Champagne and canapés (6 nights)
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- 1 staff day off per week
- Daily housekeeping
- Mid week linen change
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Tourist tax
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- En suite bathroom is open to the bedroom
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.