Just perfect for any large group from extended families to corporates, and in such a great location in the beautiful resort of Zermatt.
The Christiania Residence is a luxury ski chalet in Zermatt that sleeps up to 48 people and has one of the best locations available right in the center of resort a stones throw from the town center, with is plethora of world class restaurants such as the one in the Hotel Omnia . The residence is also only 500 meters from the Matterhorn Glacier Paradise lift which will whisk you right in to the heart of one of the highest ski areas in the world.
The residence compromises of eight apartments with a total of 24 bedrooms between them sleeping up to 48 guests and is ideal for a large family or corporate group, and a maximum of 26 people can sit at the huge dining table in the seven bedroom penthouse.
There is maximum flexibility with 48 individual beds or this luxury ski chalet can be taken on single occupancy with a maximum of 24 guest, please call us for more details. All of the bedrooms have their own TV, safe and desk.
Most of the bedrooms in the Christiania Residence have either a private or a shared terrace with stunning views of the surrounding mountains and village.
This luxury ski chalet's spa facilities include two outdoor hot tubs on the ground floor for apartments one and three, as well as a large communal gym and massage therapy room. There is also a sauna on the third floor and in The Penthouse. The Penthouse is also home to a cinema room which is perfect for those cosy evenings in.
Each apartment has its own ski locker with heated boot warmers, and plenty of space to get ready for the big day ahead.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Wood burning fireplace
- Ski locker with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- South-facing balconies
- 8 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 6 x Double/twin bedroom with private bathroom
- 6 x Double/twin bedroom with shared bathroom
- 4 x Double/twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- Distance to lifts: 8 minute walk
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Concierge service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- In-chalet ski and boot delivery service
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- 1 complimentary in resort taxi on the arrival and departure day to the property
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- CHF 20,000 Security deposit is required two weeks prior to your arrival in resort
- Staff day off: Breakfast will be laid out and cleared away. Afternoon tea will be laid out and cleared away the following morning.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.