Aspen Street Lodge
In the heart of downtown Aspen, Aspen Street Lodge is perfect for those wanting the bars, restaurants and boutiques right on their doorstep!
Aspen Street Lodge is a sleek and stylish holiday retreat in the heart of downtown Aspen, Colorado sleeping up to 28 guests. This prime location is perfect for those looking to enjoy the best of Aspen, from its bars, restaurants, boutiques and galleries, right on your doorstep.
Set over four floors, which includes a wonderful rooftop terrace with heated pool and hot tub, this stunning property has nine lodge rooms, all with en suite facilities and beautifully elegant linen and interior design. Each room has a contemporary and luxurious feel, with intuitive tech features. Aspen Street Lodge has a truly stunning penthouse suite, with two king sized double beds, huge en suite bathroom and walk in closet. On this floor you will also find a fully equipped kitchen, dining / yoga room, spacious living room quarters and office. It also benefits from multiple large terraces with magnificent mountain views.
Guests will also enjoy the modern media room and games room on the floor below, with a funky bar for enjoying those après ski drinks!
Every need is catered for at Aspen Street Lodge, the first class service and attention to detail is second to none, so speak to our team today about booking your next luxury ski holiday here.
- Downtown location
- Rooftop heated pool
- Rooftop hot tub
- Outdoor grill and pizza oven
- Games room
- TV room
- Ski room
- Electric cruiser and mountain bikes
- 3,000 square feet of outdoor terraces
- 6 x King double bedrooms with en suite bathroom (lodge room 1-5 and 7)
- 1 x Two queen double beds with en suite bathroom (lodge room 6)
- 1 x Four full beds (2 bunks) and two twin trundles with en suite bathroom and terrace (lodge room 8)
- 1 x Two queen double beds (1 bunk) and one full trundle with en suite bathroom and terrace (lodge room 9)
- 1 x Penthouse Suite - Two king double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms and two terraces, with yoga room and dining room
- Manager and lodge host
- Experience co-ordinator and lodge host
- Experienced chef
- Housekeeping manager
- Distance to resort centre: Located in downtown Aspen
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Experience co-ordinator service
- Concierge services
- Welcome toast and light bites
- Fresh daily cookies
- Stocked lobby refuel station
- Non-alcoholic beverages in the mini bar
- Private chef service
- Twice daily housekeeping service
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Food and drink
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Aspen, Colorado, United States
179 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.