Star Mesa Grand
Take a stroll around the private pond with a picturesque boat dock and explore the 35 acres of beautiful landscape and epic views.
Located on 35 acres, Star Mesa Grand is an eight bedroom luxury abode with panoramic views that stretch from Aspen to Snowmass and Lenado. Floor to ceiling windows throughout and wrap around terraces mean you never escape the wonderful mountain scenes. Situated approximately five miles from downtown Aspen, Star Mesa Grand benefits from a fairly secluded location where guests can enjoy peace and serenity, yet have easy access to enjoy all the amenities in Aspen.
Elegantly designed throughout, Star Mesa Grand uses soft, neutral colours and natural materials. Much of the furniture, walls and worktops are coloured cream, creating a calm and stylish environment and accentuating the beautiful colours of nature's natural beauty that is outside.
There is a fully equipped chef style kitchen with stunning marble counters and modern appliances. The kitchen area flows into the dining and living quarters with a characterful fireplace and piano. Star Mesa Grand really does have so much space to relax and unwind in. Whether that's on one of the many sun terraces with an après drink, soothing those tired limbs in the Jacuzzi or taking in the views in the outdoor heated infinity pool. For the more energetic there is a fitness studio, tennis and basketball court.
Star Mesa Grand sleeps 16 people in a total of eight bedroom suites. Each room has a luxury king or queen mattress, stylish interior design, beautiful views and en suite bathroom.
- Outdoor heated pool
- Massage room
- Billiards table
- Fitness studio
- Tennis and basketball court
- 3 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x Family suite with queen double beds and en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: 13 min Buttermilk
- Distance to lifts: 15 min Snowmass ski lift
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.