Four Peaks Estate
The stunning views from the wall-to-ceiling windows are truly breathtaking. It really shows the best of this amazing resort.
Situated in the private Starwood Estate, Four Peaks is an outstanding chalet which presents the best of what Aspen Can offer, in design, service and outstanding views.
Four Peaks Estate is one of the best Luxury Ski chalets in Aspen. Sitting on a 3 acre private estate, it boasts an impressive 13,000 square feet of contemporary American design, the finest furnishings and unobstructed views of all four of Aspens beautiful mountain peaks.
You enter the chalet on the upper levels which is home to the dining room amidst an open living space with a large round table perfect for entertaining up to ten guests. The rest of the living area has floor-to-ceiling windows with stunning views over the American Rocky Mountains. Decorated with custom art, plush seating which is perfect for the group to relax and recline after a great day on the slopes. The heart of this Luxury Ski Chalet is the Fully equipped Chef Style Kitchen, which has two island for prepping and entertaining. You will find everything you can ask for in this professional grade kitchen.
Hidden away in the lower floors of the Four Peaks Estate you will find your own private home theater room. Kick back and watch a movie on the projector screen in cinema style chairs along with treats from the popcorn machine and wet bar which will enhance your movie going experience. Finally the Luxury chalet features a wooden table , grill and an eight person hot tub where you can bask in the views of the Four Peaks of Aspen.
From when we arrived with the freshly prepared ourderves , to relaxing in the jacuzzi looking at the amazing views. We really enjoyed our time at the Four Peaks Estate.
- Audio System
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Tub
- Media Room
- Movie Theatre
- Nespresso Machine
- Wine Fridge
- Master Suite 1 - King-sized bed with an intricately carved four-post frame, walk-in closet, a custom fireplace, and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub.
- Bedroom 1 – King-sized bed with rustic wooden frame, en-suite bathroom features a Jacuzzi tub.
- Bedroom 2 – Two queen beds and an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3 – Two double beds and an en-suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 4 - King-sized bed, en-suite bathroom.
- Distance to piste: 15 Minute Drive
- Distance to lifts: 15 Minute Drive
- Distance to resort centre: 15 Minute Drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef prepared welcome reception
- Stocked wet bar
- Wine cave
- Light pantry stocking
- Yukon Denali
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.