Four Peaks Estate
The stunning views from the wall-to-ceiling windows are truly breathtaking. It really shows the best of this amazing resort.
Four Peaks Estate is one of the best luxury ski chalets in Aspen. Sitting on a three acre private estate, it boasts an impressive 13,000 square feet of contemporary American design, the finest furnishings and unobstructed views of all four of Aspens beautiful mountain peaks. This stunning home has five bedrooms that have been uniquely and elegantly designed, all with en suite facilities.
You enter the chalet on the upper levels which is home to the dining room amidst an open living space with a large round table perfect for entertaining up to 10 guests. The rest of the living area has floor to ceiling windows with stunning views over the American Rocky Mountains. Decorated with custom art and plush seating, which is perfect for the group to relax and recline after a great day on the slopes. The heart of this luxury ski chalet is the fully equipped chef style kitchen, which has two islands for prepping and entertaining. You will find everything you could wish for in this professional grade kitchen.
Hidden away in the lower floors of the Four Peaks Estate you will find your own private home cinema room. Kick back and watch a movie on the projector screen in cinema style chairs along with treats from the popcorn machine and bar, which will enhance your movie going experience. Finally this luxury chalet features an outdoor dining area and an eight person hot tub, where you can bask in the views of the Four Peaks of Aspen with a glass of bubbles or two!
- Hot tub
- Cinema room
- Air conditioning
- 1 x Master double suite with double king bed, en suite bathroom with Jacuzzi bath, walk in closet and private deck area
- 2 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Two standard double beds with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Two queen double beds with en suite bathroom
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
- Distance to piste: 15 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 15 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 15 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.