Uplifting artwork throughout Aspen Sleek makes this a truly special holiday retreat!
Aspen Sleek is an elegant eight bedroom retreat in the heart of downtown Aspen. Located in the core of Aspen and within easy reach of the mountains this beautiful home has an unrivalled position and is very popular with clients looking for a contemporary home with stylish design. Each room at Aspen Sleek is truly stunning with modern sleek furniture, luxurious soft furnishings and ambient lighting. The combination of fresh white walls and fine art pieces on nearly every wall make this a wonderful holiday home.
Aspen Sleek has five king double bedroom suites with en suite bathrooms and a further two queen double bedroom suites, which share a bathroom. The final bedroom is located on the ground floor and is ideally suited to those looking for accommodation for their staff, such as a nanny. Clients also find this room popular as an office space.
The open plan nature of the living space, with the huge glass windows letting in plenty of natural sunlight, as well as the double height ceiling make this property feel very spacious and airy. There is a fully equipped state of the art kitchen with an elegant marble breakfast bar island ideally suited for those wanting to grab a quick pastry before hitting the slopes. But for those wanting to enjoy the dining experience there is a dining table that comfortably seats 12 guests.
Beautiful mountain peaks can be enjoyed from the vast amounts of outdoor terrace and the roof top hot tub is a wonderful spot to enjoy a few sundowners.
- 16,000 square feet
- Rooftop hot tub
- Gym with Peloton bike
- Large outdoor patio
- Fine art
- TV room
- Wine cave
- 1 x Master double suite with en suite bathroom and walk in closet
- 3 x King double bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x King double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Queen double bedroom with shared bathroom
- 1 x Staff bedroom / Office space with en suite bathroom
- Distance to lifts: 10 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: centrally located in downtown Aspen
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.