Balancing the beauty of nature in a quiet secluded location with the benefit of Aspen's amenities on your doorstep.
Silver King is a luxurious five bedroom holiday home set into a quiet hillside only minutes away from downtown Aspen, Colorado. Situated close by to Aspen Golf Club and in nearby proximity to cross-country skiing, hiking trails and pistes, this property is the perfect place to explore the wonders of Aspen and the spectacular scenery surrounding it.
The heart of Silver King can be found on the first floor and is a wonderful space for socialising. Floor to ceiling windows bring the outside in and flood the room with natural sunlight. Here you will find a large wooden table and dining chairs to enjoy delicious feasts and a cosy sitting area with brown leather sofas and a characterful fireplace. A sleek, stylish and contemporary kitchen leads in from the lounge.
On the lower level of Silver King is the area with a hive of activity. From the fitness studio, home cinema room for watching your favourite movie and the billiards table. The sleeping quarters are located on the upper levels and all offer a haven of tranquillity and serene space for relaxing after a busy day on the slopes.
There are four king double suites with en suite bathrooms and a fifth bedroom offering accommodation in a double bunk bed which is ideally suited for children.
Silver King has a private patio off the living room which has a hot tub and firepit. This is the ultimate place to unwind and relax with a glass of champagne soaking up the fresh mountain air.
There is also a handy ski locker room with boot warmers and laundry facilities.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Fitness studio
- Home cinema
- Air conditioning
- Terrace and Balconies
- Billiards room
- Ski locker room
- 1 x Primary king double suite with en suite bathroom and private balcony
- 3 x King double suite with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bunk room
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute drive
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.