Contemporary West End Victorian
This home is a great choice for large groups, and we love the adjacent guest house - perfect for teens or those who like a bit of separation! Overall finished to a high quality and offering superb value for money.
Ideally located in Aspen's West End, a charming neighbourhood and on the free shuttle route. This eight bedroom private home is ideal for big families/groups, with six bedrooms in the main house as well as an adjacent guest house which could work well for teens or staff.
Originally built in 1888, the home has been given a contemporary overhaul inside and makes the most of the natural light. In the main house you will find a large kitchen, adjacent living area, as well as a media room, pool table and even your own steam room. The guest house has two bedrooms, living area and full kitchen. Outside you will find a fenced, manicured yard complete with comfortable seating and hot tub, ideal after a day on the slopes.
Please Note: The majority of our self-catered properties will not be stocked with any “daily consumables” such as: condiments, salt & pepper, dishwasher tablets, tea/coffee, toilet paper etc. Upon booking your alpine escape with us, your dedicated Experience Manager here at Oxford Ski Company will be able to assist with arranging a pre-arrival shop based on your requirements, ensuring that all such items will be in your property upon your arrival.
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Private Garden with furniture
- Gas fireplace/s
- Ski/Mud Room
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Flat Screen TV's
- Media Room with pool table
- Off street parking
- 1 x Master King Bedroom with gas fireplace, en suite bathroom with double vanity, whirlpool tub and separate shower
- 1 x Guest King Master Bedroom with gas fireplace, hall bathroom (shared with the Den/Office) with double vanity and tub/shower
- 1 x Twin Bedroom with hall bathroom, single vanity and shower
- 1 x Queen Bedroom with en suite bathroom, double vanity and shower
- 1 x Bunk Bedroom Guest Bedroom with three twin beds and one queen bed, en suite bathroom with double vanity and shower
- 1 x Den/Office with sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, and hall bathroom (shared with the Guest Master)
- Plus a Guest House with two bedrooms, two bathrooms
- Distance to piste: 5 minute drive to Aspen Mountain
- Distance to lifts: 5 minute drive to Aspen Mountain
- Distance to resort centre: Less than 5 minute drive / 15 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping, excluded on holiday days (Christmas, New Year, Easter)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.