The extensive open plan living space in Mountain Forge is perfect for socialising.
Mountain Forge is a luxury three bedroom penthouse in the heart of downtown Aspen. The residence’s name pays homage to the metalworking forge still present on the site and the property has been beautifully transformed into a modern mountain retreat with iconic Aspen views. With easy access to the mountains for skiing and Aspen's bars, restaurants, boutiques and galleries this is a popular choice for guests wanting everything on their doorstep.
The property has been designed with the aim of bringing the outside in, so every opportunity has been taken to offer extensive views of the surrounding mountains. The floor to ceiling windows create stunning natural daylight and you get a great feeling of space for your group of family and friends to relax and unwind in.
Styled with luxurious and contemporary interior design and furniture, there is a stunning open plan lounge, dining room and state of the art kitchen. Soft natural tones have been used throughout, with cream dining chairs and sofas, but a splash of vibrant colour has been added with the beautiful artwork and scatter cushions. There is a cosy and warm vibe to the penthouse, with a roaring fire for guests to sit around after a day on the slopes.
A highlight at Mountain Forge is the extensive roof terraces with hot tub and heated plunge pool with swim jets. The ultimate place for rejuvenating any tired limbs and soaking up the mountain air.
- Mountain views
- Outdoor hot tub
- Roof top terrace
- Outdoor heated plunge pool with swim jets
- Walk to ski locker at Little Nell
- 2 x Suite king double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin beds (pull out queen sleeper)
- Experienced chef
- Experience curator
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Experience curator service
- Private chef service
- Daily housekeeping service
- A selection of premium wine and spirits
- Mid-week towel change
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be required prior to arrival
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.