Unsurpassed Beauty in Snowmass
A truly exceptional and jaw-dropping private home. The amount of space, endless facilities and the spectacular views to the peaks of Aspen's four mountains are unrivalled. Luxury at the very highest level!
This exceptional property is located within 900+ acres, surrounded by the magnificent Elk Mountain Range. It is one of the most luxurious homes in this area, offering copious amounts of space, privacy and world-class facilities, whilst also being ideally located just 20 minutes outside of Aspen itself.
With six bedrooms, eight bathrooms plus a caretaker apartment which can be used for staff, this home is ideal for families looking to enjoy the height of luxury in one of the most prestigious ski resorts in the world.
The entertainment possibilities here are endless - with an indoor/outdoor pool, outdoor hot tub, gym, movie theatre, games room computer consoles and pool table. Not to mention the state-of-the-art audio/visual sound system throughout the home. Plus for those who have not had enough of the outdoors after a day skiing, enjoy snowmobiling, snowshoeing and even cross-country skiing within the private estate.
You can also truly relax and pamper yourself with a rejuvenating spa treatment. The Therapy Room is equipped with flavoured oxygen tanks, a professional microderm abrasion machine, coloured light infusion, massage tables and a sun/sauna shower.
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room
- Treatment Room
- Games Room
- Private gym
- Gas fireplace's
- Towels, bath & beauty products
- Media Room
- Wii console
- Xbox Console
- Garage Parking
- 1 x Master King Bedroom Suite with outdoor patio and unobstructed mountain views, gas fireplace, en suite bathroom with double steam shower, large tub, double vanity and walk-in closet
- 1 x Guest Master King Bedroom with gas fireplace, patio and hot tub access, en suite bathroom with double vanity, 4’ deep soaking tub and steam shower
- 1 x Guest Queen Room with patio and hot tub access, en suite bathroom with steam shower
- Children’s Wing with 2 x Queen Bedrooms, each with flat screen televisions and separate full bathrooms. A lounge/computer room connects the bedrooms and is equipped with desks, flat screen television, sofa and chairs
- Play Room with six twin beds each with their own mini-flat screen television. Enclave to play room hosts a queen sleeper sofa and flat screen television, full bath with double vanity and steam shower.
- Caretaker Apartment with 1 x bedroom, one bath, with a full kitchen, living room, fireplace, flat screen television, queen sleeper sofa and private entrance (availability depends on staff requested)
- Distance to piste: 20 minute drive
- Distance to lifts: 20 minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: 20 minute drive to Aspen centre
Distance To Airport
- Aspen (ASE): 10mins / 7km
- Eagle/Vail (EGE): 1h 50m / 110km
- Denver (DEN): 4h 30m / 360km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Assistance with lift tickets
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Daily housekeeping, excluded on holiday days (Christmas, New Year, Easter)
- Tourist tax
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.