We love this hotel due to its vibrant, sophisticated charm and central location. With a great choice of spacious rooms and suites available, it′s ideal for families. Don′t forget to look out for the free cookies in the entrance lobby!
Setting the scene
Located in the heart of the historic main street, the Sky Lodge is also a mere block from Park City Mountain Resort’s Town Lift, five minutes from Deer Valley Resort, and ten minutes from Canyons Resort.
An intimate boutique luxury hotel, it features just 33 suites ensuring a truly personalised service. The Sky Lodge offers spacious and well-appointed accommodation, unforgettable service and inspired cuisine. A beautifully appointed spa and choice of restaurant or lounge simply adds the finishing touches to make this Hotel the ideal destination.
Rooms and Suites
- Standard Suite (98 sqm) - One King Bed and two twin beds.
- Deluxe Suite (102 sqm) - Two king beds and City views.
- Deluxe Suite, Hot Tub (102 sqm) - One King Bed and two twin beds, with a balcony and a hot tub.
- Deluxe Suite, Hot Tub / Pool Table (111 sqm) - One King Bed and two twin beds, with a balcony, hot tub and pool table.
- One Bedroom Residence (98 sqm) - King bed with balcony.
- Two Bedroom Residence (118 sqm) - Two Bedrooms with balcony.
- Junior Penthouse (195 sqm) - Three Bedrooms with hot tub.
- Junior Penthouse (204 sqm) - Three Bedrooms with hot tub and pool table.
- The Penthouse (225 sqm) - Featuring three bedrooms, three-and-a-half baths, a chef’s kitchen and a media room.
Spa and Wellness
The Amatsu Spa integrates health and well-being with a luxury spa experience. Offering a full service menu of massage and body therapies tailored to your individual needs. The Spa features a Japanese shower and Ofuro soaking tubs, private men’s and women’s steam rooms and an indoor whirlpool and lap pool.
Dining and Après Ski
Table One: spectacular food and drinks offered in a contemporary setting.
Table One is located adjacent to The Sky Lodge Hotel in the old Utah Coal & Lumber Building.
Tavern: a hideout for locals and visitors alike with indoor or outside seating on SKY Plaza. The menu offering ranging from the local favourite cheesy tots to avocado fries. It is located in the lower level of the old Utah Coal & Lumber Building.
- Distance to piste: Less than 5 mins. walk
- Distance to lifts: Less than 5 min. walk to the lift
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located in Park City
Distance To Airport
- Salt Lake City International Airport (SLC): 55 km / 45 mins
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Park City, Utah, United States
Washington School House
Aspen, Colorado, United States
The Limelight Hotel
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.