Hotel Kitzhof **** Kitzbuhel, Austria
What we love
A wonderful 5-star hotel in a beautiful, peaceful location. It is ideal for those wanting to make the most of the skiing, being one of the only ski in, ski out hotels in resort. Make sure you also make time to enjoy the superb spa facilities.
Setting the scene
The Kempinski Hotel das Tirol, part of the impressive Kempinski Hotel collection found all over the world, is a fantastic 5-star located on the mountains. The hotel itself is found in a small village called Jochberg, just a short drive out of the main resort of Kitzbuhel and with an ideal ski in, ski out location.
Inside the Kempinski Hotel das Tirol you will be welcomed by friendly staff and a lovely modern Alpine decor. With 156 rooms and suites, this hotel is great for families, groups or couples wanting to enjoy the fantastic facilities on offer in addition to the skiing.
The hotel boasts three restaurants, three bars and a fantastic spa. You will certainly feel relaxed after trying the various saunas and baths, not forgetting the very tempting outdoor heated pool.
Rooms and Suites
- Superior room (36 sqm): King of Twin beds and a balcony with valley views
- Deluxe room (36 sqm): King or Twin beds and a balcony with mountain views
- Classic Junior Suite (44 sqm): King bed with a lounge area and a balcony with mountain views
- Deluxe Junior Suite (55 sqm): King bed with a sofa bed in the lounge area and a balcony with mountain views
- Deluxe Suite (70 sqm): King bed with a sofa bed in the separate living room and a balcony with mountain views
- Alpen Suite (105 sqm): King bed with a sofa bed in the separate living room, a kitchen and a balcony with valley views
- Family Suite (88 sqm): Two bedrooms with king beds and a sofa bed in the separate living room. The balcony offers valley views
- Jochberg Suite (150 sqm): Two bedrooms with king or twin beds and a sofa bed in the separate living room. The suite also has a full kitchen and the balcony offers valley views
- Tirol Suite (220 sqm): Three bedrooms with king beds, a spacious living and dining room and a full kitchen. The balcony offers mountain views
- Penthouse suite (520 sqm): Five bedrooms with king beds, three terraces, a full kitchen and a vast living and dining room.
Spa and Wellness
The Kempinski Spa is vast, over 3,600 sqm. After a day skiing, the focus is on holistic natural experiences and the elements of nature. From the brine therapy area with a pool and sauna, to the lava sauna with an ice fog corridor and aroma showers. Not to mention the relaxation area complete with waterbeds and relaxing cubes.
Other facilities include an indoor pool with massage jets, outdoor heated pool and an extensive fitness room.
Dining and Après Ski
Restaurant Steinberg: Open for a generous buffet breakfast each morning, and for 5 course authentic cuisine every evening. The promise here is that each menu will be unique, allowing you to dine whilst enjoying the magnificent mountain views.
Sra Bua: Described as the best Pan-Asian kitchen in the Tyrolean Alps. Serving original Asian delicacies combined with the best local products.
Fondue Stuben: Offering the unique possibility enjoying traditional Fondue Classics in an exclusive ambiance with scenic view of the Kitzbuehel Alps.
Rubin Bar & Cigar Lounge: A welcoming cosy bar where you can enjoy an exquisite drink by the roaring fireplace.
Mountain Health Bar: Part of the Kempinski Spa, an area where you can enjoy a healthy snack, homemade lemonade or even a glass of Prosecco.
Lobby Bar & Pastry: Throughout winter the Kempinski patisserie offers fresh homemade cakes, chocolates and sandwiches. Enjoy a snack with a freshly brewed coffee.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to resort centre: Located in Jochberg, 10 min. drive to Kitzbuhel
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1hr 15m / 90 km
- Salzburg (SZG): 1 hr 30m / 80 km
- Munich (MUC): 1 hr 45m / 125 km
Winter 2019/20 Pricing
- Superior room - From EUR 2,520 to 6,450
- Deluxe room - From EUR 2,610 to 6,730
- Classic Junior Suite - From EUR 3,060 to 7,340
- Deluxe Junior Suite - From EUR 3,930 to 8,760
- Deluxe Suite - From EUR 6,230 to 12,120
- Alpen Suite - From EUR 6,580 to 12,470
- Family Suite - From EUR 9,630 to 16,250
- Jochberg Suite - From EUR 11,390 to 19,360
- Tirol Suite - From EUR 22,400 to 34,100
- Penthouse suite - From EUR 31,900 to 68,450
*Prices per week, based on double occupancy, including breakfast. Supplements apply for additional adults and children.
Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.