Chalet Arula 1
Another stunning chalet in the beautiful resort of Lech, this is certainly up there amongst some of the best chalets available and with a service to match!
Conveniently placed on the Schlosskopf slope in Lech, Arula chalet 1 offers ski-in/ski-out access, enabling hassle-free skiing straight from the doorstep!
Alone, Chalet Arula 1 sleeps 22 over nine spacious bedrooms and includes everything you could wish for on your ski holiday. Inside, the lower ground floor highlights comprise; spa areas showcasing a Vital bar, infrared cabin and an indoor swimming pool. On the floor above, guests will find two spacious terrace areas overlooking the slopes, perfect for enjoying the afternoon sun with a glass of Champagne. Do this from either the large, welcoming sofa where there’s room for all, or let yourself unwind and appreciate the stunning views from the outdoor hot tub.
Returning indoors, the open-plan living room features a gorgeous, modern rustic fireplace as its centrepiece where the dining and living areas fall neatly either side. The décor for this chalet isn’t pretentious, everything is effortlessly chic and carefully balanced – luxurious yet friendly and utterly comfortable. On the menu? Exquisite gourmet dining featuring Austrian and international dishes prepared by the private chef and served by the all hours butler.
Bedrooms are split across two floors, there are three double bedrooms and one master, each complete with tranquil en suite. Here, alpine chic has been combined with modern design, resulting in warm but opulent suites.
Arula Chalet 1 amenities include an ice rink (shared with Arula 2), which is quite rare, making your stay that extra bit more special. The ice rink is perfect for family and friends alike, not to mention the photo opportunities of the children with Arula’s cute penguin skating aid.
If guests can tear themselves away from this splendid chalet, the resort village centre is only a 10-minute walk or a couple of minutes’ journey when using the dedicated driving service.
- 1,800 sqm
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Vital Bar
- Steam Bath
- Infrared Cabin
- Treatment rooms
- Relaxation Area
- Private Cinema
- Spacious Terraces
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom, lounge area and private balcony
- 3 x Double/twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 3 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Family suite with double bed and bunk (sleeps 2) and e suite bathroom
- 1 x Children's bunk room (sleeps 4) with en suite bathroom
- Private chef
- All hours butler service
- Chauffeur (free shuttle within Lech and Zürs)
- Massage therapist
- Ski instructor (on request)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ Ski-out access to the Schlosskopf slope
- Distance to resort centre: 10-minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Tea, coffee and water for the duration of the stay
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Evening turn-down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Lech and Zurs
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
Price available on request.
Please contact us for prices and availability. Services may differ from those indicated here for Winter booking.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.