Conveniently placed on the Schlosskopf slope in Lech, the Arula chalets offer ski-in/ski-out access, enabling hassle-free skiing straight from the doorstep! There are two chalets to choose from, Arula Chalet 1 and 2. Both chalets can be rented together for larger parties, accommodating up to 29 guests.
Alone, Chalet Arula 2 sleeps eight and includes everything you could wish for on your ski holiday. Inside, the lower ground floor highlights comprise; spa areas showcasing a Vital bar, infrared cabin and an indoor swimming pool. On the floor above, guests will find two spacious terrace areas overlooking the slopes, perfect for enjoying the afternoon sun with a glass of Champagne. Do this from either the large, welcoming sofa where there’s room for all, or let yourself unwind and appreciate the stunning views from the outdoor hot tub.
Returning indoors, the open-plan living room features a gorgeous, modern rustic fireplace as its centrepiece where the dining and living areas fall neatly either side. The décor for this chalet isn’t pretentious, everything is effortlessly chic and carefully balanced – luxurious yet friendly and utterly comfortable. On the menu? Exquisite gourmet dining featuring Austrian and international dishes prepared by the private chef and served by the all hours butler.
Bedrooms are split across two floors, there are three double bedrooms and one master, each complete with tranquil en suite. Here, alpine chic has been combined with modern design, resulting in warm but opulent suites.
Arula Chalets amenities even include a private ice rink, which is quite rare, making your stay that extra bit more special. The ice rink is perfect for family and friends alike, not to mention the photo opportunities of the children with Arula’s cute penguin skating aid.
If guests can tear themselves away from this splendid chalet, the resort village centre is only a 10-minute walk or a couple of minutes’ journey when using the dedicated driving service.
- 1 x Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom with ensuite bathrooms
- 2 x Double/twin bedrooms with ensuite bathroom
- Private chef
- All hours butler service
- Chauffeur (free shuttle within Lech and Zürs)
- Massage therapist (on request)
- Ski instructor (on request)
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/ Ski-out access to the Schlosskopf slope
- Distance to resort centre: 10-minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Pre-arrival menu consultation
- Evening turn-down service
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Laundry service
- Private chauffeured 4x4 (24hrs) Lech and Zurs
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Local tourist tax
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that The Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.