Severin*s - The Alpine Retreat
A hotel come chalet, that can be taken exclusively. A truly five star property in both service and quality
Severin*s - The Alpine Retreat is Lech's ultimate boutique resort. Comprising an unrivalled standard of service, nine ultra high specification suites, a landmark restaurant and a wellness area with pool, sauna, steam room, beauty services and gym.
Designed by Reinhard Strasser – the hotel combines traditional with exceptional style. Clad with reclaimed wood from the Tyrolean region and with a copper roof according to Alpine tradition, this is a hotel that pays respect to its history, yet understands its guest’s desire for unsurpassed modern luxuries.
The hotel incorporates a total of nine luxury suites and a two-storey 423 m² “Residence”, carefully furnished in contemporary Alpine style. The spacious suites offer an area of 47 m² to 67 m² and all have terraces or balconies with marvellous views of the Alpine scenery. Three of the nine suites can be flexibly converted into family suites with further sleeping spaces. The “Residence” alongside the main bedroom with open bathroom, also three further bedrooms, a modern kitchen, dining room, spacious living area as well as a home cinema, bar and office. A seven square metre outdoor whirlpool is perfect for relaxing and unwinding whilst the state-of-the-art TV and IT facilities complete this stunning accommodation.
The 400 m² spa and wellness area of Severin*s - The Alpine Retreat gives guests the opportunity to pamper themselves for example in the Beauty Salon and Spa Suite which also offers treatments for couples. The fitness area, meanwhile, with the latest equipment, is ideal for sports lovers. The luxurious wellness options are completed by a 12.5 metre pool with counter current, waterfall, whirlpools, two saunas, a steam bath and an infrared cabin – ideal for relaxing after a long day in the fresh air!
With regard to dining, guests can either enjoy dining in the hotel’s restaurant or wine cellar. The restaurant's philosophy focuses on innovative, modern and fresh cuisine with special emphasis placed on the use of high quality, local organic produce to create exquisite specialities with a regional influence. The restaurant and wine cellar are also open to external guests. The hotel offers an excellent choice of services and options for wine tastings, private dinners and exclusive events.
We have had very good experiences combining traditional architecture and luxury, and guests feel very comfortable and at home . In association with Severin*s -The Alpine Retreat's philosophy of informal luxury, guests will be able to relax and enjoy their holiday to the highest standard.
- Indoor swimming pool
- Massage room
- Spacious relaxation area
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Infrared Cabin
- Private gym
- Extensive Wine Cellar
- Open Fireplace
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- Satellite TV
- TV in each bedroom
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- 6 x suites with king size bed, with en suite bathroom, living area, fireplace and balcony or terrace
- 3 x suites with king size bed and 1 x bunk beds with en suite bathroom, living area, fireplace and balcony or terrace
- 1 x Master Suite with open bathroom
- 3 x double bedrooms with en-suite bathroom
- Chalet Manager
- Reception / Concierge
- Experienced Chef
- Cleaning team
- Full 24/7 service
- Distance to piste: 4 minutes drive
- Distance to lifts: 4 minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: 4 minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 120km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 35m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Welcome and assistance
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Dedicated service from the hotel staff
- Champagne welcome drink
- Daily breakfast from 7:30am - 1pm
- Children’s supper every day
- A la carte dinner on seven nights
- Tea and coffee including Nespresso and tea
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chauffeured 4x4 8am - 8pm resort only
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Wines, Champagne, beers and spirits
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- Prices may change subject to arrival and departure dates
- Bookings are available on a room by room basis
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.