Sweet Little Home
Sweet Little Home is a cosy and welcoming luxury chalet, deserving of the name and certainly one of the most unique properties in St Anton, we really love this chalet.
A tyrolean dream, Sweet Little Home is a unique luxury chalet in the heart of St. Anton. Often referred to as the resort’s most photographed property, SLH is joyously vibrant and incredibly stylish. It was built in 1911 and is the perfect combination of chalet and townhouse, blending architectural history with luxurious modernity.
Inside; there are seven suites sleeping up to 14 people, a lounge with an open fireplace, a second homely living area and an inviting dining room. The top floor features two master suites with standalone bath tubs, walk in showers and walk in wardrobes - bliss. In the garden guests will find an enticing hot tub and fashionable sauna room.
The chalet is only five minutes away from the lifts and slopes, and just a very short walk to the main high street in St. Anton starring the Restaurant Montana, famous for it’s fine cuisine.
- Central resort location
- Outdoor hot tub
- Treatment rooms
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- 2 x Master suite Super-King/Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 5 x King/Twin size bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Daily housekeeping
- Hotel reception
- Distance to piste: Two-minute drive
- Distance to resort centre: One minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Daily housekeeping
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels and bed linen
- Midweek towel change
- Use of wireless internet (Wi-Fi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage or beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.