We love Bentleys House. It is the perfect place to stay if you enjoy your own space but like the idea of socailising with other as well. Enjoying a nice glass of wine by the fireplace in the lounge is our idea of heaven.
Jazzi is a beautiful apartment in the stylish Bentleys House development in the centre of Zurs. Jazzi offers accommodation spread over two floors with a total of three very comfortable bedrooms, each with an suite shower room with steam showers.
The living and dining room is a generous space and offers a delightful room for a family or group of friends to enjoy. Guests can settle around the open fireplace and tell stories of their adventures on the mountain that day. The large ski area of the Am Arlberg incorporates Lech, Zurs and St Anton and offers excellent skiing for all abilities. The scenery is stunning, this village location is the perfect escape. In total, this luxury ski apartment offers 146 sq.m of space, plus the shared spa facility also in the building.
The spa that guests of Jazzi have access to includes an indoor pool with swim jets, sauna and relaxation area.
Such a great holiday. A nice location and the pool was lovely.
- Close Proximity to Slopes
- Shared Spa
- Relaxation Room
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Sound System
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite bathroom (2nd floor)
- 2 x Bedrooms with en suite bathrooms (1st floor)
- Distance to lifts: 50m
- Distance to resort centre: Central Location
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 30m / 115km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 120km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 15m / 180km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Daily breakfast
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Bath and beauty products
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- End of stay cleaning
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Tourist tax €2.50 per day
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Additional services can be provided on request
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.