The perfect escape for a small group of friends or a family. St Anton is one of the very best resorts.
Set in Nasserein, a lovely quiet area of St Anton, Chalet Zari is a six person chalet which makes up part of the Eden Rock building. Whilst this is a lovely quiet area you aren’t far away from the slopes and the Nasserein gondola effortlessly whisks you up to the extensive Arlberg ski area.
Built over two floors this three bedroom chalet apartment oozes luxury, finished with antique wood and natural stone. Each bedroom has access to a balcony so you can enjoy the afternoon sun as you take in the mountain air. The bedrooms, each with en suite bathroom has a minimum size of 30 square meters so they are extremely spacious and the perfect place to unwind after a day on the mountain.
There is a wonderful open plan living and dining area with a log fire place and beautiful mountain views.
A key feature of the property is the shared wellness area located in the lower part of the building. All the apartments in Eden Rock have access to the spa where you can be as energetic or as relaxed as you like. There is a fantastic swimming pool with whirlpool and a counter current so that you can swim in an endless water stream.
- Shared use of indoor pool with jet stream
- Shared use of steam room
- Shared use of sauna
- 3 x Twin/double with ensuite bathroom
- Resort Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: Nasserein - Two minute drive (Nine minute walk )
- Distance to resort centre: Three minute drive (15 minute walk)
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Pre-dinner canapés
- Dinner on five nights
- An open bar with champagne, spirits, beer, wine and soft drinks
- Carefully selected house wines with dinner
- One staff day off per week
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In resort driving service (designated hours)
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
St. Anton, Austria
Val d'Isère, France
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.