Hotel Mont Blanc
From the minute you walk in through the revolving doors you will be impressed with this hotel and its clever mix of traditional with contemporary design. The location is hard to beat being steps away from the heart of Chamonix town. If you want to relax then the views from the outdoor pool & Jacuzzi are practically impossible to beat!
Setting the scene
The Hotel Mont Blanc is one of the oldest established hotels in Chamonix, having been built at the beginning of the 20th century. Part of the H8 Collection Hotel Group it has undergone a total renovation by the interior designer Sybille de Margerie and now cleverly mixes a traditional and contemporary style.
The location is hard to beat being situated right in the heart of Chamonix town, with perfect access to the numerous boutiques, shops, restaurants and bars the resort has to offer. There are 40 luxurious rooms and suites, all very stylish and spacious, many with fantastic views of the Mont Blanc mountain. The hotel has a great restaurant and also a super cosy lounge area, perfect for relaxing and soaking up the atmosphere after a busy day.
Rooms and Suites
There are various rooms and suites at Hotel Mont Blanc, all of which are decorated with warm colours and offer a comfortable and chic stay.
- Standard Room (20 sqm) Double/twin bedroom and bathroom with shower only.
- Superior Room (22 sqm) Double/twin bedroom and bathroom with shower only.
- Prestige Room (27 sqm) Double/twin bedroom and bathroom with shower only.
- Prestige Plus Room (35 sqm) Double/twin bedroom and bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Junior Suites (40 sqm) King/twin bedroom, living area and bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Junior Suite Mont Blanc (45 sqm) King/twin bedroom, living area, balcony and bathroom with shower and bath tub.
- Duplex Suite (75 sqm) Two separate bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a private sauna and a balcony facing the Mont Blanc. Perfect for families.
- Penthouse Suite (110 sqm) Two bedrooms and a living room accessed by a private staircase from the 5th floor.
Spa and Wellness
A haven of relaxation and pure well being, the exclusive 250 sqm spa by Clarins area offers a wonderful selection of treatments and massages. Enjoy the high-tech gym with state-of-the-art fitness equipment. For something truly special, relax in the heated outdoor swimming pool and Jacuzzi with its truly breathtaking view of the surrounding mountains and glacier.
Dining and Après Ski
Le Mont Blanc Restaurant
Headed by chef Mickey Bourdillat, the Hotel Mont Blanc′s restaurant serves modern cuisine combining French and Mediterranean flavours using the best of seasonal and regional products. Situated around a large fireplace, the restaurant is warm, cosy and with a touch of vibrant colours. The views of the Mont Blanc mountain range are just spectacular!
The Lounge Bar
The hotel bar has a relaxed atmosphere and a beautiful panoramic view overlooking the mountains; the perfect place to gather with friends and family after a day of activities. You can enjoy a delicious club sandwich, salad or soup followed by a sophisticated afternoon tea. There are a variety of champagnes and cocktails served throughout the day.
- Distance to lifts: 3 minutes in the shuttle service to ski areas
- Distance to resort centre: Centrally located
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.