Chalet Le Blanchot
Practically "ski in, ski out" and located in a very sought-after address not far from resort centre. We feel this elegant chalet has been finished to the highest of standards and, with exquisite service to match, our opinion is that you cannot do much better in this resort.
Courchevel 1850 is synonymous with luxury and is home to some of the very finest chalets in the Alps. Chalet Le Blanchot takes this level of luxury and comfort to a whole new level. Located just by the Bellecote piste, the chalet is ideally located for near ski in / ski out access yet still relatively close to the centre of the resort for those wishing to explore the resorts many boutiques and apres ski bars.
Spread over five floors, accessed with an internal passenger lift, the chalet has six bedrooms, each with a private bathroom and each individually furnished with their own character and warmth. The bathrooms are constructed from the very finest marble, the very best linen is used on the beds and each bathroom is furnished with luxury bathroom products, fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a large open plan living and dining room with vaulted double height ceiling, a stunning central log fireplace and has many balconies with breath taking views of the valley. Whilst this is a large entertaining space, it still retains a very homely feel with the very best in designer and quality furnishings and state of the art audio-visual technology.
Perfect holiday in a beautiful chalet. The children loved the pool, and the views are simply wonderful. Everyone has been so helpful, and successful in making our holiday so special. I do hope we will be lucky enough to stay here again next year.
- Close proximity to slopes
- Private Indoor Pool
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Relaxation room
- Open Fireplace
- Boot room
- In house ski and boot fitting service
- Double height sitting room
- Bathrobes, slippers and towels
- Luxury bath & beauty products
- DVD player
- Digital Satellite/Freeview
- Flat Screen TV
- Wireless Internet (WiFi)
- Garage Parking
- 4 x Double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- 2 x Double/Twin bedrooms with en suite bathrooms/showers
- Chef (12 hours per day)
- Butler (12 hours per day)
- Resort Manager (non-resident)
- 2 x full-time housekeepers
- Distance to piste: 5 min walk (Bellecôte)
- Distance to lifts: 2 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Courchevel Altiport (CVF): 10mins / 4km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 110km
- Grenoble (GNB):1h 50m / 130km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 190km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 30m / 190km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon Tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on seven nights
- Daily housekeeping
- Supply and change of bed linen mid week
- Supply and change of towels daily, as required
- Private resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included
- Driving service 09.00 - 21.00
- Food & drink cost, payable in resort
- Wine and Bar Drinks
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Full-board: If you would like to have lunch at the chalet then this is possible. There is no additional charge for this other than the cost of the food and drink consumed.
- Please note that the cost of food and drink is not included in the booking price
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.