Hotel Ecrin Blanc
A great location with all the facilities of Aquamotion on your doorstep - this hotel is really perfect for families
Setting the scene
Located next to the Aquamotion Leisure centre, just above Courchevel 1550, Ecrin Blanc provides the perfect retreat for a family holiday to the French Alps.
This luxury ski hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access, an in-house ski rental shop and a private tunnel from the hotel to Aquamotion. The stylish decor beautifully blends a traditional alpine atmosphere with sleek contemporary elegance.
With a welcoming lounge, bar and restaurant the Hotel Ecrin Blanc offers an excellent value option in the Courchevel valley and has all you need for a relaxing ski holiday on your doorstep.
Rooms and Suites
The 127 spacious bedrooms and suites ooze traditional French charm and bright alpine style to make for a truly comfortable, luxurious stay.
- Cocoon Room (30 sqm) King bedroom with en suite bathroom.
- Superior Cocoon Room (30 sqm) King bedroom with a single sofa bed, en suite shower room and separate toilet. Balcony with forest views.
- Privilege Cocoon Room (30 sqm) King bedroom with a single sofa bed, en suite bathroom with bath or shower and separate toilet. Balcony with mountain views
- Suite (40 sqm): King bedroom and living area with a double sofa bed, en suite bathroom and separate toilet. Balcony with forest views.
- Superior suite (45 sqm): King bedroom and living area with a double sofa bed, en suite bathroom with bath or shower and separate toilet. Balcony with mountain views.
- Family suite (45 sqm): King bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate toilet. Separate lounge with double sofa bed. Balcony with mountain views.
- Suite coup de cœur (55 sqm): King bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath or shower and separate toilet. Separate living room with double sofa bed. Balcony with mountain views
- Grand suite (50 sqm): King bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath or shower. Cabin space with bunk or twin beds. Separate living room with double sofa bed and separate toilet. Balcony with mountain views.
- Superior Grand suite (65 sqm): King bedroom with en suite bathroom with bath or shower. Cabin space with bunk or twin beds. Separate living room with double sofa bed and separate toilet. Balcony with mountain views.
- Very large suite (80-120 sqm): Three king bedrooms, two bathrooms with bath or shower. Separate living room with double sofa bed and two separate toilets. 2 balconies with mountain views.
Spa and Wellness
A private tunnel links the hotel to Aquamotion, offering one of the most extensive leisure and spa facilities in the alps. Relax in the Aquawellness Spa and indulge with a treatment or massage or for more exhilaration Aqualudique offers indoor surfing, slides and 9 indoor and outdoor pools. The centre is rounded off with an excellent gym and an indoor climbing wall.
Dining and Après Ski
The Grill and Terrace
Focusing on simple, family French cuisine with a farm to table ethos Le Grill offers generous and seasonal food in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere. Outside the sunny terrace makes the most of its lovely slope side views offering freshly shucked oysters and wood fired pizzas.
Cellier and Bar
The Cellier offers a cosy environment to sample regional products from local producers whilst relaxing in the lounge and enjoying a cocktail from the bar. On weekends, the bar is taken over by DJs, offering a lively atmosphere to kick your week off with a bang and celebrate the end of your holiday.
Along with the fantastic Aquamotion for children, which includes multiple child friendly pools, aquatic play areas and water flumes, there is also a Kids club in the hotel which is available for younger guests from 4 to 17 yrs providing supervised activities every day of the week.
- Distance to piste: ski-in/ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: five minutes drive using the resort navettes
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF) 1h 15m / 100km
- Geneva (GVA) 2h 00m / 105km
- Lyon (LYS) 2h 00m / 180km
- Grenoble (GNB) 2h 05m / 150km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.