Luxury is an overused word, but is wholly justified with this stunning property. The chalet is beautifully designed, has some incredible features and some stunning views too.
Chalet Aspen is most certainly an exceptional chalet and one of our most prestigious properties offering the ultimate comfort and luxury. It is a fully bespoke design and build, using only the very highest quality materials and furnishings. Although on the inside it boasts an impressive array of cutting-edge design and state-of-the-art technology, from outside it blends seamlessly into its surroundings and retains the traditional character of the other nearby buildings.
Chalet Aspen offers a beautiful selection of gorgeous, luxurious bedrooms and bathrooms for you to enjoy, these comprise of a master suite, 2 double bedrooms with en suites, 2 twin bedrooms with en suites and 1 double bedroom with a single bunk above the en suite (family suite).
The chalet is rich in features that include a cinema and games room ideal for entertaining children and adults alike, and there is an impressive indoor/ outdoor pool with lounger areas. For those who like to be spoilt, Chalet Aspen has its own private spa with sauna, hammam, steam room, beauty treatment room and hot tub.
From fine dining to a dip in the pool, Chalet Aspen offers comfortable, stylish and luxurious living.
We could no fault our stay at Chalet Aspen, the service, the chalet, the views were all beautiful.
- 1,200 sqm
- 11m Indoor/Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Hammam with Ice Machine
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Wine Cellar
- Table Football
- Pool Table
- Air Hockey Table
- Cinema Room
- Steinway Piano
- 1 x Master suite
- 2 x Twin/ double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 2 x Double rooms with en suite bathrooms
- 1 x Bunk room with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Staff room with en suite (1 single bed) located above the ski room and away from the rest of the rooms.
- Chalet Manager
- Distance to lifts: Two minutes drive
- Distance to resort centre: Ten minutes drive
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Champagne Reception
- Daily Breakfast
- Daily afternoon tea
- Dinner on 6 nights
- Bath and beauty products
- Daily housekeeping
- Towels and Bed Linen
- Fresh flowers
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Concierge service
- Food & drink costs, payable in resort
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be requested
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.