Few chalets in Megeve offer "ski-in" access, let alone one with a swimming pool, top level service and a stunning interior, this is one not to be missed
Chalet Thanasis captures a sense of traditional charm, whilst still containing all the features that we have come to expect, modern convenience and all the amenities you could ask for a in a warm family home.
Located in the Le Jaillet area of Megève, this luxury ski chalet covers almost 460sqm has been built in local stone and traditional wood. All of the bedrooms have been finished to an exceptional standard using only the finest stone, marble, leather and soft furnishings. The living area has double height ceilings, but still manages to remain cosy using its two sided fireplace, furs, and large sofas, from which to enjoy beautiful mountain vistas via the chalet's large picture windows, making this the perfect spot for relaxing after a hard day on the mountain.
The locations is second to none, being close to both the centre of the famous resort, and also a stones through from some of the main home runs, offering easy access to the large ski area, with over 320km of pistes to explore.
Chalet Thanasis is spread across four floors, including four en-suite bedrooms, one children’s bunk room, children’s playroom and living space to spare. The bottom floor features this chalet's pièce de résistance, which is its spa containing an indoor swimming pool, sauna and fitness area. Outside there is a hot tub, which offers mountain views across the valley. Other features include a comfortable home cinema with star affect ceiling, private bar, wine cellar, garage space for two cars and spacious ski room with boot warmers
Offering incredible interior and exterior spaces, Chalet Thanasis is a true masterpiece and a luxury ski chalet that will make for an unforgettable stay.
Quite simply stunning from start to finish
- 460 sqm
- Ski-in Access (Snow Permitting)
- Indoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Massage Room
- Games Room
- Private Gym
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room
- Cinema Room
- Large Terraces and Balconies
- Undercover Parking
- 4 x King size bedrooms with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Bunk room (2 beds) with en suite bathroom
- Distance to piste: Ski-in with good snow
- Distance to lifts: 10 minutes walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Annecy (NCY): 1h 05m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 70km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 25m / 125km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h / 200km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in EUR, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Exclusive use of the property and its facilities
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Daily breakfast
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Use of minivan for nine persons
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Airport Transfers
- Tourist tax at a rate of EUR 2.50 per person over 18, per day
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- Driving service is for Megeve only
- A security deposit may be requested
- Local tourist tax is payable in resort
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Price based on full occupancy
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.