The Cristallo Hotel and Cortina itself is steeped in history. Take a seat in the grand hotel lounge, overlooking the stunning Dolomites with a glass of Prosecco and you really can imagine yourself in the company of Frank Sinatra. However, the excellent service and delicious food will soon bring you right back into the 21st Century. This hotel and resort offer a truly fantastic once in a lifetime experience.
Setting the scene
The Cristallo Hotel is a grand, traditional hotel located in a resort which is steeped in history. Two of its suites are even named after historic guests; Frank Sinatra and Peter Sellers. Set in an elevated position overlooking Cortina, and surrounded by the stunning Dolomites it is just a short walk or hotel shuttle to the centre of resort.
The hotel is made up of spacious rooms and suites decorated traditionally with modern bathrooms featuring Jacuzzi baths. Suites vary in size, many with two bedrooms and living areas. The Cristallo caters superbly for families and those looking for a relaxing, romantic getaway.
There are plenty of facilities to keep you entertained off the slopes here. The hotel has a lovely spa, large indoor swimming pool, jacuzzi, hammam and relaxation area with a view over the Tofane mountains. For those feeling energetic there is also a fitness centre.
An important part of Italian culture is food and wine, which the Cristallo certainly embraces. Enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail in the piano bar with that magnificent mountain view, choose from three restaurants, fine dining to traditional, and end your evening with some live music or jazz in the sophisticated wine bar and nightclub.
Rooms and Suites
- Classic Single Room (20 sqm) with a single bed and mountain or park views
- Classic Room (26 sqm) with a king bed and mountain or park views
- Superior Rooms (31-35 sqm) with king / twin beds and mountain or park views. Superior Rooms can sleep a 3rd guest on a roll away bed.
- Panoramic Junior Suite (38 sqm) with king bed, living area and private balcony with mountain views. A 3rd guest can be accommodated on a roll away bed
- Suites (40 sqm) with king bedroom and separate living room, as well as a private balcony with mountain views. A 3rd guest can be accommodated on a roll away bed
- Panoramic Suite (45 sqm) with king bedroom and separate living room, as well as a private balcony with mountain views. A 3rd guest can be accommodated on a roll away bed
- Family Rooms: Between 50 - 85 sqm offering excellent combinations of interconnecting room options this is the best solution for families.
- Royal Suites: All individually decorated with one or two bedrooms, living area and mountain views. From 85 - 205 sqm.
- Presidential Suites: Spacious with two bedrooms, living area, private spa and mountain views. Each Presidential Suite can interconnect with a further two bedrooms. Luxurious suites from 103 - 180 sqm offering all comforts.
Spa and Wellness
The Cristallo Ultimate Spa is located over two floors and makes the most of its stunning surroundings. With large windows bringing natural light into the indoor pool and jacuzzi area, spilling into the relaxation room where you can sip tea and admire the majestic Dolomites. Treatments are offered at the Transvital Swiss Beauty Centre. Other facilities include a Hammam, fitness centre and an on site hair stylist.
Dining and Après Ski
Il Gazebo: A restaurant with a refined gourmet menu, prepared by an award winning chef. You are surrounded by the spectacular mountain scenery.
The Chef's Private Table: An intimate venue for private dinners, perfect for celebrating special occasions.
La Veranda del Cristallo: A gastronomic restaurant serving the finest Italian dishes and delicacies.
La Stube 1872: A traditional restaurant, cosy with a true mountain atmosphere. Serving local dishes and wine.
Cristallo Lounge Bar: A great apres ski spot, also serving pre-dinner aperitifs and after dinner drinks. Views overlooking Cortina and the Tofane Mountains.
La Scoiattolo, the hotel's supervised children's club, is open daily from 10:00-12:00, 17:00-19:15 and 19:45-22:00. Equipped with toys, slides, a climbing wall and arts and crafts areas it is a great space for children aged 3 to 9 play in and is also available for younger children with parental supervision.
- Distance to lifts: 5 min. drive
- Distance to resort centre: 10 min. walk or 2 min. drive
Distance To Airport
- Venice (VCE): 1h 50m / 145km
- Bolzano (BZO): 2h 10m / 135km
- Innsbruck (INN): 2h 30m / 165km
- Verona (VRN): 3h / 265km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Price upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.