A fantastic hotel in a wonderful elevated location! The staff here are great and provide a friendly and personal service. Relaxation and well being are key here and with one of the best spas around coupled with superb views, you are set for a very memorable stay.
Setting the scene
The Crans Ambassador Luxury Sport Resort is a superb 5-star hotel geared towards the health conscious guest with all aspects of the hotel being developed with well-being in mind.
There is a stunning 1,300 sqm wellness area (the largest in resort!), with a lovely indoor pool, hammam, sauna, relaxation and wet zone, treatment rooms and fully equipped gym overlooking the Valley.
The hotel has a choice of dining options, from Le "semi-gastronomique" Restaurant with its great mix of traditional and modern local cuisine, to the panoramic Lounge Bar with live music and excellent cocktails. If you fancy something a little more personal head to the intimate Carnotzet Restaurant which serves fondue, raclette and local specialties.
Rooms and Suites
There are 60 contemporary rooms and suites in total:
- Forest Superior room (21 sqm): Double bed, bathroom, terrace with forest views.
- Forest Deluxe room (27 sqm): Queen size bed, shower, terrace with forest views
- Alpina Deluxe room (28 sqm): King or twin beds, bathroom, terrace with mountain views
- Alpina Prestige room (30 sqm): King or twin beds, sitting area bath and shower, terrace with mountain views
- Forest Suite (32 sqm): Queen size bed, separate living room, bath and shower, terrace with forest views
- Alpina Suite (45 sqm): King or twin beds, separate living room, bath and shower, terrace with mountain views
- Deluxe Suite (44 sqm): King or twin beds, separate living room, bathroom, over sized terrace with private Jacuzzi and mountain views
- Presitge Suite (57 sqm): King or twin beds, separate living room, bathroom, over sized terrace with private Jacuzzi and mountain views
- Ambassador Suite (70 sqm): King or twin beds, separate living room, bath and shower, terrace with mountain views
Spa and Wellness
The Spa 360° is the largest in Crans-Montana, around 1,300 sqm dedicated to well-being, sport, health and beauty. The 16 metre heated indoor pool enjoys stunning views of the surrounding mountains. In addition you will find a beautifully designed hammam, sauna, yoga and relaxation area and fully equipped fitness room of 120 sqm equipped by Life Fitness®.
There are also a wide range of spa treatments on offer, from a relaxing massage to facials, manicures, pedicures and invigorating body scrubs. The perfect place to relax and unwind!
Dining and Après Ski
La Table d’été
The hotels main restaurant has large windows with stunning views of the surrounding mountains. The food is excellent, a great mix of modern and traditional styles with locally sourced and organic ingredients.
Le Bar Lounge
The lounge is very popular both during the day and in the evening. The views are superb, and there’s a warm, relaxed atmosphere. The lounge serves coffee, drinks and cocktails as well as light snacks.
A cozy small wooded setting serving traditional fondue, raclette, dried meats, local cheeses and home made breads.
The perfect place to sit and enjoy the scenery. With an outdoor fire-pit and live music, you can soak up the atmosphere with a mulled wine, coffee or glass of wine. Light meals and home-made snacks are also served.
- Distance to piste: 100 metres walk
- Distance to lifts: 100 metres walk
- Distance to resort centre: 10 mins walk into the centre of Crans, or 15 mins to Montana. The hotel also operates a complimentary driving service within resort (upon request)
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 45mins / 30km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h / 190km
- Bern Belp (BRN/LSZB): 2h 15 / 190km
Winter 2021/22 Pricing
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.