Ski back to the chalet, dive into the pool and be looked after to the highest standards - whilst enjoying spectacular views of the Matterhorn!
Chalet White Pearl is beautiful property located in the ′Beverley Hills′ area of Zermatt known as Winkelmatten. It is the only free standing chalet in the resort that has its own swimming pool! There is also a hammam, sauna, massage room and outdoor Jacuzzi.
Winklematten has some fantastic restaurants, bars, children′s play areas and shops and is great for ski in/ski out access. From the chalet you can ski through the meadow and down to the Klein Matterhorn Express, then can ski back to the door down the Moosweg ski-run.
The lift at the chalet makes this an ideal base for less able bodied guests and tired skiers! After a hard day on the slopes, allow your chalet staff to bring you a chilled glass of champagne in the Jacuzzi or have them organise a massage for you. They will also prepare breakfast, afternoon tea and six course gourmet evening meals as standard. A driver service is available to allow you quick access to the village centre - just 4 minutes in an electro-taxi or a 10-15 minute walk.
The ground floor of the chalet has a spacious entrance, a dining area that can seat 14 comfortably, a lounge with open fire, TV, DVD, wireless internet and a library. There is a separate closed kitchen where the chef works to create fabulous cuisine throughout your stay.
The first floor comprises of two large en suite double bedrooms with balconies and mountain views. There is also a third bedroom with a private bathroom which can either be used as a double bedroom or as a quad room for a group of up to four younger guests.
The second floor has two beautiful suites each with an open fire, balcony and fantastic Matterhorn views. Each one comprises of a large double bedroom with free-standing bath, en suite bathroom with shower/WC, lounge area and dressing room.
On the lower ground floor, adjacent to the wellness area, there′s a cinema room, games area and bar! What more could you want?
The pool was a blessing after skiing and the children had a blast! We were looked after incredibly well and the food was exquisite - I did not want to go home! Thank you again Oxford Ski.
- "Ski In" access
- Indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Steam Room / Hammam
- Massage room
- Games room with pool/snooker
- Open Fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Cinema room
- Terrace overlooking the village and mountains
- 2 x Master Suites with Double/Twin beds and a sofa bed option for children
- 2 x Double/Twin with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double/Twin room with private bathroom. Alternatively this room can be set up as a children's den with 4 single beds.
- Chalet Manager
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: Ski in, ski out. Ski into Chalet via Moosweg ski-run, and ski out via the meadow and down to the the Klein Matterhorn Express
- Distance to lifts: Three minute walk Klein Matterhorn
- Distance to resort centre: Four minute drive, or 12 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Sion (SIR): 1h 30m / 80km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h 15m / 240km
- Zurich (ZRH): 3h 40m / 260km
Winter 2020/21 Pricing
exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in CHF, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Tea or coffee in bed each morning
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Six five-course dinners
- An open bar with spirits, beers and soft drinks
- Daily cleaning
- One staff day off per week
- Private resort driving service
- Fresh flowers
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit of CHF10,000 will be required before arrival in resort.
- The driving service is an electric vehicle for taking guests in and out of the town centre (08:00 - 18:00). The driving service is not available to drive guests to and from the ski lifts
This property is unavailable to rent during the summer. However, we do have many luxury chalets and lodges that are available to book - contact one of our consultants on +44 1993 899 420 or send us an enquiry.
Oxford Private Travel
Our 'summery sister' Oxford Private Travel are experts at all things 'non-ski'. Specialising in luxury villas, hotels, private islands and yacht charters, do give the team a call to experience the high levels of customer care that Oxford Ski Company has become renowned for, when planning all of your other holidays as well. Featuring many European summer destinations, as well as long-haul and winter sun, they would be delighted to suggest holidays to match your individual requirements.Visit Oxford Private Travel
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.