Apartment Big Tom
The crescent shaped sofa in the lounge is a wonderful social space for guests to sit back and relax with a glass of bubbles!
Apartment Big Tom is a luxury ski apartment that stretches across the entire first floor of a traditional, alpine ski chalet, Chalet Fabiola. The chalet has four luxury apartments: Apartment Rendl, Apartment Galzig, Fabiola Penthouse and Apartment Big Tom. Located higher up in the popular Austrian resort of St Anton, this luxury ski chalet benefits from a fabulous location just 150 metres from the piste and glorious mountain views.
Apartment Big Tom has five bedrooms. Four of them have king sized double beds with en suite facilities and the fifth room can accommodate four people, perfect for a family with young children that would happily enjoy sleeping in a bunk bed. This room also benefits from an en suite natural stone bathroom. Each bedroom has been elegantly designed in keeping with the soft, natural tones used throughout the apartment. The combination of contemporary and sumptuous soft furnishings with the traditional wooden alpine chic walls and floors creates a wonderful ambience, perfect for a luxury ski retreat.
Apartment Big Tom has a fabulous well-equipped open plan kitchen with a funky bar. The ideal spot for enjoying an aperitif before dinner is served around the large dining table with its eye catching modern, chandelier hanging above it. Large windows throughout the living space flood in lots of natural sunlight and welcome in the stunning mountain vista. There is also a stylish sitting area with a cosy circular shaped sofa and an abundance of cushions for sinking into with a good book or kicking back with a glass of wine after a busy day on the slopes. On the wall behind there is a backdrop of a huge wood carving showing the surrounding ski slopes. Not only does it add the stylish design of the apartment, but guests love to use it to plot out ski routes for the next day.
Apartment Big Tom has three patios around the property, so groups can enjoy the mountain air around the fire pit with a night cap or two.
- 260 sqm
- Ski storage cellar
- 4 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x King double bedroom with additional bunk bed set, plus en-suite bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef
- Distance to piste: 150 m
- Distance to resort centre: 25 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Warm welcome with a welcome drink
- Private chef serving Austrian and international cuisine
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon snacks and 3 course dinner on 5 days
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required prior to your arrival in resort
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.