The natural sunlight pouring in over the large dining, sitting and kitchen area is truly stunning. They've balanced contemporary living with traditional alpine style to perfection.
Fabiola Penthouse, as it's name suggests is a luxury ski apartment that stretches across the entire top floor of a traditional, alpine ski chalet, Chalet Fabiola. The chalet has four luxury apartments: Apartment Big Tom, Apartment Rendl, Apartment Galzig and Fabiola Penthouse. Located higher up in the popular Austrian resort of St Anton, this luxury ski chalet benefits from a fabulous location just 150 metres from the piste and glorious mountain views.
Fabiola Penthouse has five stylish bedrooms, accommodating up to 12 people, each with their own natural stone bathroom. These rooms are all decorated in soft earthy tones in keeping with the natural wooden floors, ceilings and walls. Great care has been taken to design spaces that have a traditional alpine feel, but with modern cosy soft furnishings. Three of the bedrooms have king sized double beds and the other two bedrooms are most suited to children each containing a bunk bed, with an additional out single bed (on request).
Fabiola Penthouse has a wonderful L-shaped open plan lounge, kitchen and dining area with double height ceiling creating a fabulous spacious social area for the party to hang out after a long day on the slopes. Plenty of natural sunlight pours into the room through the vast amount of windows and seeing the beautiful mountain views means you can be in the comfort of your own alpine retreat and still be enjoying the mountain scenery.
For guests looking to properly unwind there is a a communal wellness space, that the four apartments share, which includes a sauna. The perfect place to rejuvenate those tired limbs. Clients also have use of a handy ski cellar for storing skis and boots.
- 260 sqm
- Ski storage cellar
- 3 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Bunk bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef
- Distance to piste: 150 m
- Distance to resort centre: 25 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Warm welcome with a welcome drink
- Private chef serving Austrian and international cuisine
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon snacks and 3 course dinner on 5 days
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required prior to your arrival in resort
- Also can be rented with breakfast only service or self catering service
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.