Apartment Galzig offers alpine chic design with a fabulous location just 150 metres from the piste.
Apartment Galzig is a luxury ski apartment that shares the ground floor of a traditional, alpine ski chalet called Chalet Fabiola. Made up of four apartments; Apartment Rendl, Apartment Big Tom, Fabiola Penthouse and Apartment Galzig. The property has communal shared facilities of a wellness space with sauna and a handy ski cellar. This luxury ski chalet is located higher up in the popular Austrian resort of St Anton and benefits from a desirable location just 150 metres from the piste and wonderful mountain views.
Apartment Galzig has three bedrooms, accommodating up to six guests. Each bedroom, with its king sized double bed and en suite facilities has been elegantly designed with a nod to the alpine environment it surrounds. Using pale and warm earthy colours, combined with natural materials like the local stone and wood, each room is a wonderful haven to relax in after a busy day on the mountain.
The living quarters of this luxury apartment have been thoughtfully laid out. Guests can comfortably sit around the large rectangular dining table with rounded corners and retro bench seating, with easy proximity to the well equipped, compact kitchen. After a hearty meal, the dining space handily leads through to the sitting area with cosy sheepskins draped over the woolly sofa. The characterful, electric fireplace offers a nice focal point for the group to gather around with a glass of wine and talk about the wonders of the day.
- 130 sqm
- Ski storage cellar
- 2 patios
- 3 x King double bedroom with en-suite bathrooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef
- Distance to piste: 150 m
- Distance to resort centre: 25 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Warm welcome with a welcome drink
- Private chef serving Austrian and international cuisine
- Daily breakfast
- Afternoon snacks and 3 course dinner on 5 days
- Complimentary soft drinks, coffee, tea, beer and wine
- Bath and beauty products
- Towels and bed linen
- Mid-week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of wireless internet (WiFi)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- A security deposit may be required prior to your arrival in resort
- Can be rented with breakfast only service and self catered.
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.