Chalet Alpine Myth
Chalet Alpine Myth has a wonderful location only a two minute walk to the Nasserein Gondola, connecting you to the whole Arlberg ski region.
Chalet Alpine Myth has been beautifully and lovingly designed by it's interior designer owner. The combination of alpine chic with a nod to greek mythology has been carefully balanced to create an elegant and calm setting for your luxury ski holiday. Throughout the chalet is a cosy and warm atmosphere - a home from home luxury ski holiday experience.
There are four spacious double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, a cosy lounge with stone fireplace leading to an open plan dining room where the daily artisan breakfast is served by your private host.
After a busy day on the slopes, Chalet Alpine Myth has its own private hot tub and sauna to relax those tired limbs or for those that still have plenty of energy this chalet is in a perfect location to explore the apres ski bars and restaurants in St Anton. It's a leisurely amble, less than 10 minutes walk into the centre and only two minutes to the Nasserein Gondola. Clients are able to use the ski storage facility located next to the lifts which proves very popular with residents at Chalet Alpine Myth.
- Hot tub
- Ski storage
- Mini bar
- Stone fireplace
- 4 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Resort manager
- Chalet host
- Driver service
- Distance to lifts: 2 minute walk to the Nasserein lift
- Distance to resort centre: 8-10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- 7 nights' luxury accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet host
- Freshly prepared daily continental breakfast, served at your table
- All-inclusive drinks throughout your stay at the mini bar including a selection of wines, beer, premium spirits and mixers, soft drinks
- Afternoon snacks freshly prepared daily
- Bath and beauty products
- Bathrobes, towels, bed linen
- Mid week towel change
- Daily communal area clean
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- In resort driving service (designated hours)
- Evening meals
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Cost of massage/beauty treatments
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- Private chef available on request
- Empty bed supplements will apply
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.