The perfect spot to unwind with its peaceful location and extensive spa facilities.
Chalet Tannenhof is located in the peaceful Nasserein area of St Anton. The resort centre can be reached on foot within a 10 to 15 minute walk or just a five minute drive using the chalets designated driving service.
The property has seven suites with a double bed, bathroom, living area with wood-burning fireplace and views across the Tyrolean Alps and village. Each room has been elegantly designed with warm cosy tones. In addition there is a master suite which sleeps four guests. This luxury suite offers two exquisite separate sleeping areas, plus a dining and lounge area, a private office and a panoramic terrace overlooking the valley.
The main highlight of Chalet Tannenhof is the first class spa facilities. A haven for the mind, body and soul, the Tannenhof Spa features an indoor swimming pool, Jacuzzi, relaxation area, as well as a range of luxury thermal experiences including an aroma steam bath, a Finnish sauna and an outdoor Sauna and outdoor Jacuzzi. The spa team spoils its guests with therapeutic treatments, massages, facial and beauty treatments with natural based products.
A luxury ski holiday to Chalet Tannenhof is the perfect place to unwind and enjoy the fresh mountain air. For the more energetic there is also a fully equipped gym.
Your every whim is catered for at Chalet Tannenhof, from your very own private chef creating tailormade menus including breakfast with an individual table buffet, lunch à la carte and gourmet/themed dinners, to the 24 hour room service. What are you waiting for? Contact our team today to book your luxury ski holiday to Chalet Tannenhof.
- 2482 sqm
- Indoor swimming pool with jet stream
- Whirlpool Jacuzzi
- Finnish sauna
- Aroma steam bath
- Outdoor sauna and Jacuzzi
- Spa Lounge area
- Fully equipped gym
- Wood burning fireplaces
- Wine cellar
- Games room
- 8 x Twin / king double bedroom with en suite bathroom and balconies
- 24 staff members
- Distance to piste: 12 minute walk or 4 minute drive to the Nasserein lift
- Distance to resort centre: 10 to 15 minute walk or 5 minute drive to St Anton
Distance To Airport
- Innsbruck (INN): 1h 15m / 100km
- Friedrichshafen (FDH): 1h 30m / 130km
- Zurich (ZRH): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- *7 nights' luxury accommodation (*only 3 night minimum stay)
- Welcome and assistance
- A bottle of champagne and homemade canapes per suite at arrival
- Daily continental and cooked breakfast
- Á la carte lunch
- Afternoon and late-night snacks
- 1 night a 7 course gourmet menu and daily tailormade menus/themed dinners
- Non-alcoholic and hot beverages
- Drinks & homemade snacks from the minibar
- Shuttle service to and from Innsbruck or Zurich airport (one transfer with our two cars and one bus included each way; additional transfers can be arranged)
- Private Maserati car service in the entire Arlberg region
- Ski passes for the entire Arlberg region (except departure day)
- Exclusive use of the Tannenhof SPA (treatments not included)
- Garage or carport parking
- 24-hour room-service
- Housekeeping service 2 times a day
- Alcoholic drinks
- Massages and beauty treatments (2 therapists on site)
- Airport transfers
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.