Chalet La Ferme
Perfectly placed on the slope so you can just walk out of the door and step into your skis. A great option for those looking for a no hassle approach to a ski holiday.
The rooms throughout the chalet are light and airy with picture windows to make the most of the stunning mountain views. The modern open-plan living and dining area entices you in with its large open fireplace creating a warm and inviting atmosphere.
There are five spacious en suite bedrooms accommodating up to ten guests. On the ground floor there is an indoor hot tub and sauna, the perfect place to unwind after a long day on the slopes.
- Indoor Hot Tub
- Open Fire
- Private Underground Parking
1 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
1 x Double bedroom with en suite shower room
2 x Twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- Resort Concierge Team
- Distance to piste: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.