Chalet Le Manoir
With the slope literally on your doorstep, you have no reason not to get first lifts in the morning and be the last off the mountain to get as much skiing in as possible! Your hot tub awaits to soothe the weary limbs.
Chalet Le Manoir is one of five luxury chalets located at the top of Alpe d'Huez, right next to the Clarines piste, and a short walk to the centre of the this vibrant resort, which has a number of bars and even an ice rink
The chalet itself has six spacious bedrooms and sleeps up to 12 guests in comfort, with a mix of twin and double rooms offering great flexibility for varied groups. Each of the bedrooms has its own private balcony which faces the piste and offers expansive views across the valley below.
Chalet Le Manior also features a luxury spa area which is home to a private hot tub and sauna. The double doors open up onto those same fabulous views afforded from the upper floors, and is an ideal way to sooth those end of day ski muscles.
For those driving to the resort, there is underground covered parking available. Chalet Le Manoir is a perfectly located, comfortable luxury chalet perfect for families and friendship groups alike.
- Ski in/out
- Indoor hot tub
- Open fire
- Private underground parking
- 3 x Twin bedroom with en suite bathroom and a balcony
- 2 x Twin bedroom with en suite shower room
- 1 x Master bedroom with en suite shower room and a balcony
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out
- Distance to resort centre: 10 minute walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Welcome basket
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock with midweek restock if required
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance premiums
- Lift passes or ski rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.