This elegant chalet offers a place to relax after a long day on the mountain. Soaking your muscles in the hot tub and being waited on hand and foot by the staff or being driven the short drive into resort are only a few of the reasons why we think that Chalet Davos is a perfect choice for a holiday.
Chalet Davos is a four bedroom chalet located in a small private hamlet on the secluded sun-drenched knoll of Le Crêt, one of the earliest and most charismatic enclaves of Val d’Isère.
Constructed from local stone and slate the chalet seeks to fuse the ambiance of an old stone village and traditional Alpine decor with contemporary cutting edge design and absolute comfort. To the stone fireplace, weathered oak floors and seasoned timbers, has been added a veneer of cool contemporary styling including designer bathrooms, discrete state of the art lighting, wireless internet access and a well equipped TV room.
The chalet has been dressed with antique furniture, the finest fabrics, hand made squashy sofas, goose down duvets and original art. Davos boasts a glorious sun baked terrace, a breathtaking master bedroom suite with private terrace and an outside sunken hot tub with spectacular views.
The chalet can be offered on a self catered basis but is priced here to include a "contactless catered" service which includes food and drink for the week and a shuttle driver to take you to and from the slopes in the mornings and afternoons. During off peak weeks, there is the option to add on a Chef and/or Chalet Host for a truly tailor made experience.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Open fireplace
- Ski Room with boot warmers
- Private Cinema
- South-west facing terrace
- Private parking
- 1 x Master bedroom with terrace, fireplace, dressing room and en suite bathroom with shower
- 1 x Double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin bedroom with en suite bath/shower room
- In Resort Concierge
- Shuttle Driver service (between 8.30am - 10.30am and 4pm - 6pm)
- Distance to piste: 1 km
- Distance to resort centre: 800 m
Distance To Airport
- Chambery (CMF): 2h 15m / 140km
- Grenoble (GNB): 2h 30m / 160km
- Geneva (GVA): 3h / 220km
- Lyon (LYS): 3h / 220km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Exclusive use chalet price, excludes travel
The booking price is fixed in GBP, other currencies will vary subject to exchange rates/conditions.
- View prices in:
- Dedicated Concierge Service from your Travel Consultant
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Pre arrival shop and cupboard/fridge stock
- Supplies for breakfast and afternoon snacks on 7 days
- Pre-dinner nibbles and pre-prepared 3 course meal on 6 nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Champagne for the first evening
- A small selection of beers, bottle of Crème de Cassis and bottle of Port
- Bed linen, towels and bathrobes
- Mid week towel and linen change
- Mid and end of stay cleaning
- Resort shuttle service to and from slopes each morning and afternoon
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Tourist tax
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- This property is strictly non-smoking
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
- Self-catered service available on request
- A security deposit will be required upon arrival
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.