Located in the centre of the resort, and right on next to the lifts, the location of this hotel really offers clients the easiest of access to both the slopes and the bars, allowing for an enjoyable stay for skiers and non skiers alike. The benefit of the balconies included in each room as well as the sun terrace bar must not be overlooked in allowing you to soak up the end of day sun, whilst enjoying your chosen apres ski aperitif following a long day on the slopes. A great choice for the more fair weather skier.
Setting the scene
The Hotel Daria-I-Nor, part of the Lodge and Spa Collection, that operate across the alps, is a prestigious 5-star Luxury ski hotel located a short 5 minute walk from the centre of Alpe d’Huez. Focusing on maximising the natural ambient light unique to being in the mountains, the spacious hotel rooms ensure a luxurious and relaxed stay. This, coupled with a darker, romantic feel to its restaurant ‘Amethyste’, allows for a well-balanced luxury holiday experience.
Offering a ski in/out location, the hotel Daria-I-Nor provides great access to both the slopes and the centre of Alpe d’Huez.
Rooms and Suites
- Club Room (24sqm) Double / twin bedroom. South East or North West facing with a view of the village or resort and balcony
- Superior Room (29sqm) King / Twin bedroom with single sofa bed. South, South East or North West facing with a view of the village or resort and balcony.
- Suite (37sqm) King / Twin bedroom, Living room with sofa bed and dressing room. South facing with a view over the mountain and balcony.
- Suite Mezzanine (42sqm) Split over two floors, living room with sofa bed on Mezanine floor and master bedroom on the First Floor. South East or North West facing with a balcony.
- Family Room (55sqm) South or South East facing with views of the mountains and the resort and balcony. Consisting of a Club and Superior room interconnected.
- Master Suite and Master Suite Duplex (63-65 sqm) South facing, with views over the mountains, balcony. 2 bedrooms and living room
Spa and Wellness
The Black Diamond Spa spans over 800sqm incorporating two pools, saunas, a steam room and hot tub for all after ski aches and pains as well as offering treatments using products from Phytomer and Valmont. Clients of the hotel may also make use of the experience showers, salt wall, ice fountains and herbal tea room among other facilities, all included in the booking price. The hotel also offers a small fitness room equipped with free weights and cardio equipment.
Dining and Après Ski
L'Amethyste: A fantastic restaurant that welcomes guests for breakfast and dinner for those staying on a Half-Board Basis.
Lounge Bar: Open through the day and evening, this lounge bar offers live music in a relaxing atmosphere. The south facing, panoramic terrace enjoys views over the resort and its surroundings, a great place for a quick aperitif and a snack.
- Distance to piste: Ski in/out access
- Distance to lifts: Outside the hotel
- Distance to resort centre: 2 minutes walk
Distance To Airport
- Grenoble (GNB): 1h 30m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 50m / 130km
- Lyon (LYS): 2h 15m / 140km
- Geneva (GVA): 2h 30m / 200km
Winter 2022/23 Pricing
Prices upon request. Please contact us on +44 1993 899 422 for more information and live availability.Make an enquiry
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
Val Thorens, France
63 Rooms & Suites
Courchevel Moriond (1650), France
44 Rooms & Suites
31 Rooms & Suites
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 22 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.