Chalet Big Bear
Soak up the sun on the huge terrace and enjoy the stunning mountain views!
Chalet Big Bear is a luxury ski chalet in the heart of the old village of Argentière in the Chamonix Valley. The south-westerly position of the chalet is the perfect spot for absorbing plenty of sunshine on the terrace whilst enjoying the panoramic views of the Aiguilles Rouges mountains from the sunken jacuzzi. The 280sqm Big Bear sleeps up to 11 guests across five bedrooms.
On the ground floor, you will find three double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms. The fourth bedroom is a double with an overhead bunk bed and en suite bathroom. This floor is also home to the ski storage room, sauna and shower, laundry room and separate toilet. The master bedroom is located on the second floor with its own walk-in wardrobe, bathroom and private balcony.
The communal areas are all on the first floor. Here you will find the spacious living and dining areas, open kitchen with breakfast bar and pantry (with separate entrance). The living room is centred around the large fireplace, giving the space a warm and comfortable feel. There is a separate study and also a children's playroom/TV room, perfect for a movie night.
- Feature fireplace
- Apple TV
- Sonos music system
- Children's playroom
- Ski room with boot warmers
- Wine Cellar
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Private parking
- South west facing views
3 x Double Bedrooms with en suite bathroom
1 x Double Bedroom with overhead bunk bed and en suite bathroom
1 x Master Bedroom with walk in wardrobe, private balcony and en-suite bathroom
- Experienced Chef
- Distance to piste: 3 min. drive (Grand Montets)
- Distance to resort centre: 5 min. walk
Distance To Airport
- Geneva (GVA): 1h 15m / 95km
- Chambery (CMF): 1h 45m / 145km
Winter 2023/24 Pricing
Price on request
- Dedicated Service from your Travel Consultant, Experience Manager and our Resort Experts
- Exclusive use of the chalet and its facilities
- Seven nights' accommodation
- Welcome and assistance
- Dedicated service from the chalet staff
- Champagne Reception
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Children's supper
- Dinner on five nights
- Carefully selected house wines
- Beers and soft drinks
- Mid week towel change
- Daily housekeeping
- Use of Wireless Internet (Wifi)
- Two staff nights off per week
- Complimentary daily resort transfers to/from a ski area of choice within the Chamonix Valley
- Airport Transfers
- Insurance Premiums
- Lift Passes or Ski Rental
- Childcare arrangements
- Any other item not specifically mentioned
- No discounts are applied to empty beds
- A security deposit may be requested
- All prices to be reconfirmed at time of booking
Speak to our experts and let us plan a true experience tailored around you.Contact us
You might also love
What makes us different?
We have been designing and delivering luxury ski holidays for 25 years. Our experience in the industry is unparalleled. You can trust us to create the perfect trip for you and your family.
Our team live and breathe skiing and are passionate about the destinations we sell. We work with only the best chalet and hotel providers. All are regularly inspected to ensure our exacting standards are met.
Each Oxford Ski Company booking includes our complimentary pre-arrival concierge service. Your specialist will help arrange the all-important finer details that are part of planning the perfect ski holiday.